Rambling XIV

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JimmyJonny, Apr 7, 2009.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I dunno if you folks are superstitious or not so I decided to not use a Rambling Xlll. It doesn't worry me but I wasn't gonna take that chance, LOL.

Ramble on my friends, ramble on.......

-JimmyJonny-

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I is here JJ. Lets roll!!

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    George got fired,,,,, no more train,,,,JJ are you taking everyone fishing everyday???

4. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Yes Jim, just be here at 1am every day and we will do it ; )

-Jim-

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That's better than George,,, he kept going the same old places,,, kinda kept on the same track,,,,Whooo we boat riding now.

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It`s looking like winter outside , but it will warm up later in the week so I can fish my off days. don`t know about you guys but I can do without snow for a while.

We had my grandson for most of the day yesterday and it was a good visit. He`s growing like a weed !!!

7. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I don't know about skipping 13, JJ you must be superstitious or something. I would have stared it right in the face. My business telephone number was 722-1313 and the telephone lady wanted to know if I wanted to change it, told her no mam, I wasn't no scared cat. My office condo. was located in building no. 13 for ten years. In the 60/s when I worked for the NCSHC our office was on floor number 13 and the three years I spent there were a disaster, broken marriage and all that went with that!

Neat touch Jay, turning the lights out like you did. I hope you remembered to clean up the breakfast area. We wouldn't want to leave a mess for others to see.

I agree with Post, it was a nice ride on the commuter train, but I never did like the smell on the loading platform. You are Da Man BG, thanks.

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    WOW!!!!!!!! Did I fall asleep or what?????

I feel like rumplestiltskin here!!!!!

Rambling 45 already!:crazy:

Looks like you typed l (ell) instead of I to me which according to my Roman Numeral Calculator equals 45.:smile2:

Although you should have typed a capital L, it is still an L.

Can someone fill me in on what I missed on Rambling 13-44?:smile2:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Woo hoo let me get my goggles & hard hat on ...It's on!:smile2:

10. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    XIV

It looked ok, LOL.

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Will is in the Jeep to learn how JJ is going to land the next world record!!!!!!!!!How many people can we fit in here or do we just need to meet on the bank?????????? That would be so cool for a bank fisherman to land the next world record, almost impossible, but if anybody can do it JJ can as he has all the time in the world to fish lol :smile2::smile2: Got my pencil & paper ready JJ let's start this class, just count everybody else tardy!!!!!!!!

12. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I knew it, I knew it, we should have never skipped 13. In my best Chicken Little voice "the sky is falling, the sky is falling, what are we going to do?":smile2: Now toon is really going to be faked out!

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    When I shut the lights out there was no food left. I cleaned out the fridge and left the door open. Was some bait in the freezer but I collected that up and took it with me. LOL Must of left my thanks on the table. Can't find them. I'm always forgetin something.

14. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Oh no, if something went wrong I wasn't gonna get blamed on the 13th deal. There aint one superstitious bone in my body. I'm just protecting my butt ; )~

I haven't messed with Roman numerals since high school.....I still aint sure how to do it, LOL.

-Jim-

15. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Okay, I'm here for the boat ride!!:tounge_out::smile2:

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

Quit taking my name in vain..... LOL

17. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Sorry Jim, LOL.

I just noticed now that your name is spelled two different ways on here....oh no and Oh No....Whats up with that, LOL ?

18. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Well I got ta head ta Wally World, get me some 20 or 25 # test line if JJ is heading us up now. I just had my "pocket fisherman" with me for BG....he didn't care as long as the tunes was playing. Mac, you gonna be able to keep up? You just do it for a living....and JJ's on the water twice as much as you.
    :eek:oooh:
    Hang on Kenny.
    Anyone seen my dramamine?

19. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Yea but don't forget he catches twice as much as me ; )

Guess I'm still doin somethin wrong, LOL

-Jim-

20. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll watch and wave at ya from the shore. I don't like boats, boats give me the heebie-jeebies. When you are in a boat it is like being dead, going over a cliff, pillar of a bridge dead on, stuck gas pedal, scoped in by a sniper a mile away, wife finding ya in bed with her sister.

Ain't going on no boat ride. Gimme back George's train. At least it is Union.

Let me hand ya the bait and the beer and I'll wish ya well as ya sail off. I'll park your boat and trailer for ya under a nice tree. Get a coupla pigeons from Pits and I'll post from shore and send ya's the message. Or Hell, let me send ya my messages in a bottle. You can dip 'em out the water with a big net when you swing by and wave.