Rambling, Volume No. 20

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by centexcop, Jan 17, 2010.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Ok, we've about run out of room at the old place. It's time for something new. It's a new year, so out with the old and in with the new. It's a new site, so let's do it right.

The last couple of volumes should be archived and should be a required reading for all perspective new members. We're one member short, but I think he'll come back in soon. I don't want to send out a search party.

Topics of the volume 20 can be weather, ice, duct tape, no sheep, truck driving, boat heaters, the size of Big G's head, members getting sauced, music, having no water, burglars, thieves, trucks, and whatever fancies your brains.

If you're stepping in from the outside, sit down a spell and introduce yourself. I believe that this is by far one of the best groups of people on the newly renovated United States Catfish Association.

There is however one rule..... See video below

[youtubevid]Ffr-G6abbxA[/youtubevid]

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    OK,, I'm in,, and you mentioned trucks twice,,, something about saucesing,, er sumpin.. and,,, head...I dunno,, but,, NO doughnuts???

3. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hummmm, sheep :love:. I just read in the Kentucky Sheephearders Newsletter the other day that Kentucky sheep farmer have recently found sheep are also good for wool production.

4. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
  5. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Well, some of the Ramblers are a little old.. Some of them actually need two trucks.... Cause they're so hard on the ones they got, or they're old and have been patched too many times.....

I just figured the Donuts were a given.... But, I suppose we can add them to the list, just in case no one remembers to keep me supplied with good and fresh donuts.....

Oh, speaking of getting sauced.... I'm looking for a little pure Tennessee.... I've had some North Carolina... but wondering if the Tennessee boys, or somewhere else, can brew it any better.....

6. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Sheep can be used for Wool Production? There's a few Ramblers on here that might ought to read that.... It might be safer to tell the cops that is the reason that there is a dress on them.... (keeping the wool clean)...:Nop:

7. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    [youtubevid]zjFywJrn7WQ&feature[/youtubevid]

8. cowboybo

cowboybo Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    good evening all

not mutch goin on round here.

i see ther is a new sherif in town!!

joey don't worry you'll be fine!

i'll take Deb back to the Dr. tomarow for a checkup.....

I had to work for a while today.

we had to load 10 wagons of tobacco while we had a season and could handle it with out it breaking

and shattering. that's ok... worked 4.5 hours and got 7 hours of comp time....

so its all good!!!!!

cuatch ya'll on da flip.

Bo..

hey Joey ya al right to be da poe poe.

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Joey, i don't care if your a donut eatin cop or not.:wilt: Thanks for leadin this troop of sheepherders, fishermen, common workers, fancy ladies, old women and children on into this new dimension of ramblin. I been cookin fish for a hour and need to set down. Stood all day yesterday catchin em and i'm fixin to sit on my duff and eat till i can't chew no more. Didn't catch many but what we caught were good one's. Bass fishin no less. Big fish was between 6 and 7 pounds, she got turned back. Some guy pulled up when we were leaving and give us a big slab crappie. It's on my plate. I gotta eat, back in a jiffy.

10. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Thanks Bo.... I hope Deb has good luck at the Dr. tomorrow..... You need to push her off the puter a little more so you can get a word in edgewise....

Sounds Like a good days fishing John, and good fortune on the crappie.

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well I see the Rambling thread has turned into a POLICE State,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:handcuffs::handcuffs::handcuffs:

Do we have to slide money under the table in here now??? :Money:

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

12. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    I'm working on getting my PayPal account set up to receive payments....:sinister:

13. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Joey go ahead an post the address we need to send the fines to ,i know some of us will be getting fined before this thread runs its course :Money::Happy:

14. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    About 10 years ago I had a SERIOUS donut addiction. The addiction started in High School, but really got worse in my 20's. It was tough getting that monkey off my back. I used to live real close to this donut store that had like "Bionic donuts" they were massive compared to other places in town that I sometimes copped a score from. They were the best donuts, in St.Louis. I knew I had a real problem, probably comparable to a herion addiction :) I finally went cold turkey to rid myself of those suckers. One of the toughest things I've done. The bad thing is, I've started to fall off the wagon the last couple of years :( I don't drink or do drugs, so I guess donuts are my high. Like most things, moderation is the key.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well Shit,I guess I will have to behave now that we have the Police running the show.Get that Pay Pal account up and running Joey cause I feel some fines coming down the Highway.Hell before ya know it someone will expect me to start attending Church.

Where the Hell is PostBeetle when ya need him??? Get on back here John cause I'll be needing your help gettin this mess cleared up,This Okra eatin crowd is getting out of hand,Not only that but some of them have been out Bass Fishing(Can you believe that Shit) the only up side to it is there eating Um,Yup Okra and Bass!!! Now Don't that just wanna just make you PUKE,Later J.D.

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Didn't have any okra but i eat fish till i bout popped. Water temp is 38* and you can't fish a jerk bait too slow. Never knew ya got bit, go to twitch the bait and ya just feel weight. After that they would walk up and fight a little bit. Rounder a corner into a cove runnin bout 50mph and hit friggin ice.:angry: Walker shut the boat down and washed ice all over the back deck. Fortunately we didn't cut the hull. Bassboats ain't meant to break ice.
    Gotta get a doctors appointment and let ole sawbones figure out what has my blood pressure out the roof like it is. I'll let the school nurse check it again this mornin. Runnin around 165/114 and has been like this a couple weeks. Nurse thinks i need to get checked out, before i check out. Her and Cher are teamed up i think, they say i need to quit drinkin beer, no fryed food, no snuff or cawfee. Crap that don't leave a feller much left. Somebody has to get these bass caught out of the way so the trophy huntin catfish folks can do their thing. It's suppose to get to 59* today and hopeffully the water temp will come up some. Time to get to work in a minute, cya's later.

17. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    "Somebody has to get these bass caught out of the way so the trophy huntin catfish folks can do their thing." quote from the man that has one foot in the grave

I'm sure the cat people appreciate you getting those bottom feeders out of their hunting grounds.

PS, GET YOUR BUTT TO THE DOCTOR, YOU HEAR.

PPS, a beer or two or a glass of wine will be OK, just ask the doctor.

18. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    We have some new (they don't look new to me but I'm being polite) Ramblers participating in the most active thread in the USCA. There are a few things I would like to go over with you newbies.

I forgot what they were.

May I present the new leader Joey the cop and his First Lady "Twelve Beers" (her indian name).

19. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I believe that's her sister 24 Beers..

20. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Deb, your daughter is safe,,, I went looking for Ghost stories from the LBL and could not find any,,,, just Big Foot and The Beast of the LBL stories.