Rambling, Volume No. 19

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bootshowl, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I'll take point...keep Postbeetle behind BG, in case of snipers. No star power, but I'll soldier on with my buds as we tackle life one day at a time.
    My next project is gonna be getting a camera. I fudged on the wife photo just a lil, it's four years old, when she was 50. Got to looking round, and we just haven't been taking pictures, except maybe one of those lil disposable units a year. Not very good quality. I'm techno challenged. Got some pics on my phone, and don't know what to do with them. Just look on the lil 2" screen.....Maybe the prices have gone down to allow us common folks to score one. But if OPJ is posting his breakfast...it must be getting easier. That's the only picture of fried eggs anyone ever showed me.......and it was still better than some baby photos some friends have whipped out on me, LOL. I wanted to post the other photo....with the chaps.....but Ethne would 86 me to places Boomer don't even have to go.
    Hope the Commando will continue to put up with us.
    :big_smile:for all my buds.

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

3. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Since I've got all this free time during the holidays, my current project is converting some of my dad's LP albums to digital format so they can be burned to a CD. He searches through the record stacks at every Goodwill, Salvation Army, and thrift store he comes across. He normally looks for old southern gospel and bluegrass albums. This past Saturday, he got 29 bluegrass albums for $.99 each; he sounded like a kid on Christmas morning when he called me. I'm using my old mp3 player with a line-in to record, and a computer program to separate the tracks. There's just something about listening to an old record; it's like a completely different feeling than listening to a CD or iPod.

4. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks boots for taking point.

Mac had been taking a little scrape as was noted in 1000 but nothing he couldn't handle.

opj is just as challenged as anyone one here and if I can do it so can you.

Those fried eggs you talked about always reminded me of someone I use to know:eek:oooh:.
    That didn't make her a bad person cause she knew she could make up for it in the end :wink:.

Now I guess you can take that and make anything you want but I know what I talking about here.

Those of us with shortcommings seem to be able to over come with other atrobutes (sp)...........:confused2:

Seems I just digging my self a hole here let me get a way fom this spot..........

Ok just wanted to tell Mac that the only way I know for anyone to not get their panties in a wad is not to wear any.:smile2:.
    Had a DI once who used that one quiet often.

"Whats the matter Grunt got your panties in a wad ?

Say Mac you sure you weren't in the Army ?

Speaking of pictures, opj is going to start posting some at random on this one if ya don't mind Boots and I'll try and give a little update on each it may not have aything to do with the post but as usual all comment are appriciated even the negitive ones.

That way no one will be left behind.

So with that said Ya'll spread out a little more and lets move out on Boots signal.

Speaking of those panties........

opj

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    I have just about relocated all the cats from the Lake Norman Marina area, also known locally as $hit Creek. So, this AM I went scouting for some fresh meat and I found an area that looks promising for weeks to come. It's an area located adjacent to the main river channel which means to me, this is a place they will be passing on their way to their winter haunts. You can read all about the trip at http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1774044#post1774044

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Are we Lost???

Boots have you got your trail cam set up yet???

7. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    [​IMG]Looks like the blood hound did not want to sniff them!

8. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
  9. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Taws the day befor Christmas eve. Ole smokeies makin RUM BALLS!!1/3 of a fifth of 151.three boxes of nella waffers. mix taste, add lite karol syrup mix, taste. Make into balls.one more taste.Add surger.Ho Ho Ho Santa likes his RUM BALLS. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
    smokey

10. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
  11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,I'm off work early ,And I made the trip lets roll:wink:

12. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Woo-hoo boots in the lead. Reporting for duty!!

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Perhaps a short arm inspection would be in order. :wink:

14. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well it looks like Boots will be our last thread for 2009....sounds good to me ; )

Worked all day and I'm hurting really bad all right, LOL. Oh well...I made some $$money$$.

I'm gonna grab some grub then play some games with the boy......just felt like stoppin in for a second....bbl (unless I cant move anymore )

-Jim-

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    trying to hide from me hhhhmmmmmmmm dident work i found you all lol

16. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I didn't check in this morning and you turn out the lights on the old thread.... At least there were directions to find the new one...... :smile2::smile2:

Great job Mac....

Boots, I've got plenty of lead and contacts all over the country.... If you want to get rid of anyone, while you're in the lead, just let me know.....:eek:oooh::crazy:

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well boys and girls,Its currently a very white landscape outside,My kid is having a snowball fight with the neighbor.:smile2: Looks to be 2-3" on the ground,and still snowing hard,I'd say visibility to be a half a block at best. And a bit of an east wind with it. as cold as its supposed to stay for the next few days I'd venture to say we will have a white Christmas. Now Wonder what I might hunt in the mornin while this is lingering,Might go after a wabbit ,or maybe some quail,or Hell,I might just stay inside and keep warm.:wink:

18. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Mr. Prez, I thought you were suppose to represent all the people. What this crackers stuff ?:eek:oooh: Do you want Joey to send one of his contacts to see you ?

19. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Just checking in:big_smile:

20. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Mac, I wouldn't need to outsource Jeffro.... Just give me the word, I've got the truck gassed and ready to go....:big_smile::big_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.