Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
821 - 840 of 1000 Posts

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
powerball went upto 291m(213m cash value)i din't match nuthin'...
finished off the last porkchop and rice from last night...girls peed
and got treats anda bitea porkchop...bean gagged several times
likea boston frenchies try to swallow whole...time for p.c.h. SCATS...

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
That is one pretty fish, hasn't been in the live well yet. Most everyone wants to fish Nader, home of the 3 lb crappie. Reports now are if it's 2 lbs it's the big one. Early spring is when you'll catch the bigger ones.
I put the wire shelf rack together yesterday, it has casters. Moved the cart out of the way so the shelf is against the wall. Put all our plastic storage containers on the shelf and got rid of the box they were in. Bottom shelf has a box of lids, don't know where the containers went. Years ago walmart had large plastic bowls in the back to school section for .88. I got a blue one for popcorn, Debbie got a red one for mixing and an orange one for the camper. The orange one came into the house the week Debbie was sick while camping. Haven't found any of them in the past 2 months, disappeared somewhere.
Debbie made peanut butter bars, asked if I wanted icing on them. No, sweet enough and taste good.
A guy is moving in next door where the crazy neighbor lived. Says he's 35, single and plans a few things for the house. CA tags on the truck, said his girlfriend doesn't want to move here. He has an old Dodge pick-up that has an oil leak. Has been there about a month and the carport floor has a black gloss finish to it. Every trash day there's a pile of sheetrock at the curb.
My lawnmower blade is still at that little town's post office.
39 feels like 31, E 14 mph wind. Might get to 47 at 3 pm.

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
Yawn slep in helped wife clean house. Having ham and fixings. Doing laundry tonight. Last day of vacation for the year. Giving the slickheads a break.
passed a kidney stone Saturday at work. Hauled hay Sunday. Just taking a Tuesday being lazy relaxing.
popped a yote Monday morning, picked up a 1000 weight of cattle feed, me and wife mailed Xmas gifts, jerky, apple butter , elderberry jelly, then took wife out hunting Monday evening. Might go hunting this coming weekend some after the short week. Picking up Christmas tree Saturday afternoon. Ect.
Just put wood on porch. Mix of boxwood half green, walnut, and cherry. Cherry sure smells nice . Half green boxwood burns nice and even like cured red oak. The white oak, red oak and hedge apple are in the bottom of firewood mountain. Will be burning a mix of all of it about January. Been saving some select cherry heart wood for smoking meat later.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,370 Posts
Lasy morn. Up at 7 to a snow dusting. Shop was chilly this morn also. 25 inside it. 15 minutes of running nipco and work in long handel tshirt. Not bad for a non insulated 1200 square foot shop.

Boat in shop shure looks lonesome. Tell it please be silent. Spring in 4 months.

That woulda been a nice catch when bait fishing. But, if like most biguns, eating woulda been tough.

Nothin on tv tonight. Same as last night. Got to watch some catfish weekly.

Later

·
Premium Member
24,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #830 · (Edited)
New world record Sunfish
Sleeve Fish Fisherman Ray-finned fish Recreation

Automotive lighting Automotive design Gas Fish Motor vehicle

Similar to the fella with the massive chub we saw earlier this spring, the new world record sunfish is so much bigger than even imaginable. The 6-pound 3-ounce sunfish was hooked by Thomas Farchione, a Wisconsin man who was fishing in the California Bay area of Lake Havasu, which is in Arizona

·
Premium Member
24,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #831 ·
Fried up some whole (bone in) spotted bass and white perch for supper this past evening, mighty fine eating.

Picking up the leaf blower this morning, problem with it was that the throttle linkage was slipping.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
mike was home at 8:30...he fried up some hamburgers...
says he's going to cut up the log in my front yard after his
nap...showered forgot to shave...bean crapped...went to
beth's and got pop and smokes and gassed up...megamillions
went upto 135m...time for p.c.h. SCATS...

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I got 2 miles from the auction house and got a call. Oldest granddaughter in school needs me to carry her home, now. That trip got me 4 miles from my house. Back to the auction house to get my stuff. Porky gave away steak and baked potato dinners at the auction Sunday. He cooked 100 of each and ran out. The work crew had chicken strips and fries. Said some 50 other people showed up later for steak dinners that didn't get one.
The seller Saturday night had small bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal like Fruit Loops. The bid got to $2, he reduces it to $1.50. I stopped at Kroger and found them in the clearance section for .49, I got 12 bags for the grandkids.
I started a fire in the pit just before dark, after I had a good bed of embers I added oak, pecan and cherry. We had roasted hot dogs and fries for dinner. I watched 7 westerns with Tim McCoy on Utube and had 9 Natural Ice. Dang, was 2:45 am.
Late report, 54 feels like 54, NE 2 mph wind. Might see 43 at 3 am.

·
Premium Member
24,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #838 ·
821 - 840 of 1000 Posts