Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
681 - 700 of 843 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Carried the folding tables, chairs and table clothes to my daughter's house. They can't leave the yellow lab outdoors, he jumps the 6 ft wood fence.
Ran the mower over the leaves, got 1 1/2- 50 gallon bags full. For some reason it wants to blow out the right front corner. Get out and rake up what I missed before it rains tomorrow.
Got the chicken off the bone and the broth filtered. Cornbread made, now ready to make the dressing today.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everybody. Nothing to crazy this year just a large turkey breast, green bean casserole, mashed taters and gravy with crasants.
Put duck blind back on boat , cleaned up under car port some. Boys getting dekes ready. Soon load the porch with wood and go pick up a load of wood. Working that big lunch off.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everybody.
I put a shank half ham in the pan at 9 pm last night. Added a can of crushed pineapple and set the oven at 220 degrees. At 7 am Debbie increased the temp to 300. At 8:30 I got up, had a cup of coffee and a smoke then a shower. Turned oven off and let the ham cool in there until 11. Swapped it to another pan and we headed to our daughter's house with a car load of home cooked food.

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,359 Posts
We had a very enjoyable turkey filled day full of Thanksgiving. My sister gave my father a canvas wall picture of my father golfing about 3 weeks ago. It shows him swinging a club and was taken by a good friend of the family on what I hope isn't my dad's last golf trip. I hope he has a few more in him but if not we have a beautiful picture to remember him.

681 - 700 of 843 Posts