Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
661 - 680 of 843 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
During the Friday night's auction Debbie bought 2 rolls of Jimmy Dean sausage, 2/$5. Plan to make sausage balls during the holidays. Saturday I went to the auction house to get the items. The sausage wasn't on the invoice. I got the items from wed and thurs nights. I watched Saturday's auction, female vendor, didn't buy anything. Started watching Sunday's auction. Debbie gave me a grocery list, plans to make a cake for Thanksgiving. The 3rd store I found chopped dates. The 4th store I found frozen orange juice. The 6th store I found Jimmy Dean sausage, $4.79 per pound roll. Went to 12 stores and didn't find candy orange slices. It's 4:45 pm, raining so I head home to start dinner. While the charcoal is starting I talk with the skinny neighbor. She searches on her phone for the candy. Can order online from walmart with Wednesday pick-up. Other stores farther out show it in stock. Back to watching the auction while cooking and eating dinner. Didn't like anything or didn't like the amount that I'd have to buy. Browning caps, different colors per dozen, had to buy 3 dozen @ $2 per cap. Didn't buy anything.
I checked the tracking on the bracket, it's out for delivery. After I get it I'll head out shopping again.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
fed the deer('bout a dozen tonight)mike said he saw an 8-point...the ten point
remains elusive...mike made pizzabread...had three pieces...mike says that
tomorrow is sketty...he cooked the thanksgiving ham today on the grill...they
are going to hold the feast at dillon's in grandview...i gotta stay here and take
care of the girls...dorian is coming from new orleans the 19th of december...
he'll probably stay at dillon's...time for weather and wheel of fortune...
powerball draws tonight for 213m(150m cash value)i'll let you know the
results in the morning...SCATS...

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,359 Posts
About an hour after I posted earlier I got a call from the bank. My wife had guessed our home to be valued at 350k and she was close, the appraisal came in at 380k. So in 9 years that we've owned the home we've made 260k in value. Like I said with this refi we are doing I'm paying off boat, truck, cc, and putting soffit, facia, siding, and seamless rain gutters on the home and my mortgage payment goes up slightly, It was a no Brainer.

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,359 Posts
this what we have so far only been at it about 6 hours but we've never done it before so we've watched a lot of YouTube videos on laying laminate flooring. It's slow going but we have 2 weeks to get it done hope to get it done in a week doing 3-4 hours a night. Have rest of living room a hallway and the kitchen to do. But I think it's looking good if I say so myself.
Wood Interior design Flooring Floor Door

·
Premium Member
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #669 ·
Justin, you and your wife are doing an excellent job on your house, IJS.

A decade or so ago the Squaw got some Lenten Rose plants from a lady friend. The have a tendency to spread rapidly. and appear to like Oak leaves for reproducing and as you know, I have plenty of Oak leaves. I have an area about 50 feet long between our driveway and a retaining wall and thus when it gets into the high 40's I will be planting these plants thar..

"The two-part common name of Lenten rose refers to the plant's bloom season, which is around the Christian season of Lent that falls around the last part of winter, and its flower buds are rose-like. It's valued for its early blooms of purple, red, yellow, green, blue, lavender, and pink and its leathery evergreen foliage. "

·
Premium Member
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #672 ·
Public service announcement >>>
Dr. Fauci Said Here are the States in Trouble
"With regard to the geographic, you know, remember we were hot in the South for a while. And then now, we're getting into the cold, the places that are getting cold or sooner, which are in the Northern part of the country, and in certain places … in the North and Northeast, which was cooler from the standpoint of hot, signifying a number of infections, but starting to see that. But now, if you look at the map, it's scattered all over, particularly as people now go more indoors rather than outdoors, because of the cold weather." Virus expert Dr. Michael Osterholm has noted cases are going up in Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Vermont and these states are "lighting up": Maine, Rhode Island, Delaware, New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey .

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I found the candy orange slices at walmart Olive Branch, bought 2, that's 15 miles from me. I left about eight 32 oz tubs. I passed 3 walmarts and 4 Kroger's getting to it. I found one 10 oz pack at the 3rd Dollar Tree. A lady stocking at the last Kroger said it was a Christmas seasonal candy. They will be stocking them next week.
Debbie got the cake made, baked in a 10" bunt pan. I think it weights 10 pounds, kinda like a fruit cake.
I raked the leaves away from the house, trees and flowerbeds. I'll mow over them later, see how many bags I get.
Debbie put a hen on to boil with a few seasonings. I'll chop the meat up to go in the dressing along with the filtered broth. It's a big hen, twin pack weighed almost 15 lbs.
Going after my stuff at the auction house soon, maybe they found our sausage.

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,359 Posts
Been using cbd from a sister company that we get our essential oils from called Blackwell CBD. Since I got it 4 or 5 days ago I've had 1 pain pill , 2 muscle relaxers, and 2 Ibuprofen is all. Where I usually have a pain pill and muscle relaxer at bed and 2 Ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol during the day, i would say I've cut way back. I put it on my knees, back, hands, and feet. I get a good 4-5 hours out of it. It's only 200 mg. But so far really happy. Just have to see long term

·
Premium Member
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #679 ·
had 4-biscuits with gravy...time for a little fu xiang...SCATS...
SCATS, in my best days, I doubt if I could eat four biscuits with gravy, two is my limit.

661 - 680 of 843 Posts