The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

541 - 560 of 1004 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Im back from baseball trip for my son. It ironically was held in Richfield which is by where my dad lives so we didn't need to get motel room. My son is a9th grader so he didn't see much playing time but did real good for first time in a game. Struck out once and hit by pitch and scored so did ok. Played out field and caught 3 balls and missed none so I couldn't be more proud.

·
Premium Member
23,481 Posts
This AM I got the Squaw to start up the weed eater and then I took it out to the Corona Fruit Plot and cut down the seed and other stuff coming up.
DSCF0229.JPG

Here are some misc. photos of the fruit trees.
DSCF0229.JPG
DSCF0230.JPG
DSCF0231.JPG
DSCF0232.JPG
DSCF0233.JPG

Shown above are two PawPaw trees, five new Fig bushes, one cherry tree, etc. Not shown are 13 Blueberry bushes.

Plus a purple pepper
DSCF0234.JPG

·
Premium Member
23,481 Posts
Back in the Spring, when I was clearing a spot for my Corona Fruit Plot, Art dug up some Gardenia shrubs for me with his backhoe, which I had already pruned back severely, so that the energy in the shrub could be used for root survival . Now four months later they are healthy, new nice green leaves.
DSCF0236.JPG
DSCF0237.JPG

Here is a photo of one of the shrubs I pruned

·
Old Squeezer
21,339 Posts
I went MAN shopping today.
Went to Harbor freight, A sign on the door ASKS everyone to wear a mask and social distancing. I was in there about half an hour and EVERYONE cooperated.

Went in Home Depot - same signage.
EVERYONE was in compliance - reasonably busy also.

Went to Bass Pro - basically the same signage, mask social distance.
Probably 100 people in the store and there were at least 10 maskless shoppers, No social distancing at the cash registers. I left my goodies in my cart and left. About $100 in food plot seeds.

That was disappointing.:sick:

All three stores were in St. Charles county where masks are encouraged but not mandated. But the sign on the door said patrons MUST wear the mask and if you don't have one - go to the service desk and they will give you one. St. Louis county has the mask mandate.

We can do better people.

ps. Big Red sprayed her plants this morning. Still P O'd at the deer.:coffee:

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
1,862 Posts
That is really being cheap. Feeding the criters so all ya do this fall is step out door shoot and eat them.

When inside a building will wear a mask. In my vehicles, no. Outside several feet away from folks, no. After trading paerwork with customers tho will lightly spray paperwork with lysol. Yes, still got some. Hands sanitised also. Only use my pen to sign stuff.

Heard she had been on motorcycle before she played being buffallo gal. Also heard she had been in car. When ma and I went thru there she stayed on cycle and took the pics. We crept slowly thru them. Stopped for a bit to let a bunch cross road. One always had to watch everywhere for a rambucktous one. Quickly accerated away from one that day. This was several years ago when I was quicker also.

Add some flour to that milk, fire up grill for breaded fish.

Later

·
Premium Member
23,481 Posts

·
Registered
Neill from NW Arkansas
829 Posts
Neill sorry to hear about the blood problem hope the doctors can help her. I see my wife as my whole life and if anything went wrong it would be devastating. So I'm going to keep you folks in prayers. I hope it's not long term....
Justin, I couldn't agree more. She is the linch pin holding my wagon of life together. Thanks for the prayers.

·
Registered
Neill from NW Arkansas
829 Posts
541 - 560 of 1004 Posts