Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,047 Posts
72 here gona feel like 105.

Mac I'm shocked, they would a cut that off a me in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must be afraid to cut it or it will spread like wild fire???
Keef, I don't know the name of this skin cancer, but it's one of the bad boys. Reason the doctor didn't cut it out is that it's located on my shin bone and thar ain't much meat between the shin bone and the cancer spot fer her to cut it off. Dats why she went the Chemo route.

·
Horse-MON
23,344 Posts
Keef, I don't know the name of this skin cancer, but it's one of the bad boys. Reason the doctor didn't cut it out is that it's located on my shin bone and thar ain't much meat between the shin bone and the cancer spot fer her to cut it off. Dats why she went the Chemo route.
Melanoma ,,, that explains that!!!!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Debbie's brother came to visit with us yesterday. He's getting bad, asked if we had a bathroom. Dang, he's been here a lot over the years. His stepdaughter brought him. She brought a puppy too, said it was part Sheperd, looked more pit to me. The dog didn't like Sasha when they got to the door. It broke it's collar getting away. Almost got hit twice in the street. Put it in the SUV, with 1 window down about 3 inches. Came back in to talk for 20 minutes then left. She brought her daughter with her when she came to get Terry. The little girl is 3 months younger than Mia, my youngest granddaughter and twice as big. She wants to barrow some heavy equipment to remove weeds in the backyard. Said a weed eater wasn't getting it. Dang, her granddad and uncle live in the country and have all she needs. She has a brother that could do the work if he would turn the games off and do the work.
I gave the tomatoes and potted plants in the backyard a drink of water. Pulled the hose out and watered the front flowerbeds. Put the rear ladder rack on the truck so I can haul a kayak to the lake.
Watched Utube videos, Marvelous Marvels, War Factories of WWII. I'll start with Part 6 tonight. A bit of history I never knew.
This doesn't look good for TN fishermen.
Fishing advisory issued for six different Tennessee counties (actionnews5.com)

87 feels like 93, SSW m8 mph wind, 98 later.

·
Administrator
Chattanooga TN
764 Posts
Put all away in shop and garage yesterday afternoon. Big storms were coming up from Nebraska. 15 miles away they got 60 or 70 wind gusts. Lots of quick downpours. We got a one minor wind gust and no rain. Several tornados out west and 130 miles north west. In one way lucked out again. But, boy it is getting dry here.

Sounds like Jim doing better, slowly.

Down to 70 outside. Ac off and fans in windows.

Later
Still testing positive.

·
Old Squeezer
22,361 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #993 ·

·
Super Moderator
25,047 Posts
When I was a wee lad (4 or 5) my uncle took me fishing in a rowboat in the back waters of the Chowan River. We had cane poles; fishing line was from feed sack that they used to sew up the bags. Hooks were small ones purchased at a nickel apiece at the country store. Worms came from the cow shed. We were fishing Cypress stumps and around them were bass and sunfish spawning. Oh yes, I had short pants on and back then we didn't wear underwear unless we were going to church of school. I had to set dat up so y'all would understand what happened. I had just caught a small bass and my uncle was taking it off the hook fer me, when he let go of the hook, it fell between my legs and when I pull the hook up to put another worm on it, I had hooked Wee Willy. My Uncle laughed and I was about to cry, when he reached down and backed the hook out. Laughing again, he said dat bait would have been too big for these fish. Of course I don't remember it and the only way I know about it was that my Uncle would tell the story over the years about Mac Juniors first fishing trip.

981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts