Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
361 - 380 of 1003 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,673 Posts
Wow, if it would stay like this for a month I could go fish. 51 today, mid 30s tonight. What bit of snow we still have around here is kinda melting. More white stuff expected Friday. Then back to 20 temps.

Bit several buckshot from pheasant, quail, rabbits, etc. Bones from northern pike also.

Later

·
Super Moderator
25,201 Posts
All of the WG's are excited about the winter storm developing that will affect the South and Northeast this weekend. They are calling for massive snow/ice or rain/ice or rain/ snow, we shall see. Betcha the grocery stores appreciate this news, probably by early Saturday there won't be any bread or milk or beer to be had. Current temp outside the double pane windows is 25 degrees. Snowstorm likely to take southern detour after burying Midwest (msn.com)

Troy, I hope you and the family can see the light at the end of the tunnel, healthwise.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Monday, about the time the auctioneer announced his cold like condition I started something. Couldn't keep a tissue from my face. I took my Zyrtec and other things at dinner time. 10:30 was an early bedtime. I woke a lot blowing my nose. Tuesday I wasn't any better. At 2 pm I took a dose of Black Elderberry Syrup and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. At dinner time a round of the meds. At 11 pm a dose of the syrup then to bed. I've been up for about an hour and have blown my nose twice. Guess the syrup is doing it's thing. Got a lot of stuff needed done today.

45 feels like 38, S 15 mph wind, might see 60 later. Snow in the forecast for the weekend.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
bathed and shaved had three cold day old fries...mike grilled
thighs and wings last night...'nuther greasefire commenced
like last time...tonya's off...she's getting puppy chow and said
she's takin' tater to get his shots tuesday...poor lil' feller...
megamillions went upto 325m(224.1m cash value)time for
p.c.h. SCATS...how are you feeling paw???...leeboy...

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Update I am up doing better. Rest of the bunch still sick. Me and boys Off work until we get a Covid test. Work is being very understandable we got 25% of our workforce out with this bug. Most are testing negative for Covid. Work is just trying to manage damage to production. Was able to put a rank of wood on the porch till I ran out of steam. Will rest a few hrs try to put up another ahead of the incoming weather. My bud David is taking care of the cows for us. Got the doors open airing out the house in this warmer weather. Getting my Covid test in the morning. Will know lab results by Friday mabe.
if clean can return to work if not gota stay out another week.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Yesterday I pick up my winnings from the auction house. They cart my stuff from the back room. It has the mixed bag of ammo and 2 boxes of 16 ga slugs. We search the backroom, the 410 shells are with the barrels that should have the slugs and we swapped. Couldn't find the 16 ga shells. Bought what I had for $12.

Keith, you always show that area on a map. Years ago I would go to a game website. After a while I noticed a lady's name show up in every game I was in so I said Hi. We would chat a bit while playing, then she sent a link from a dating site that showed her account. An older lady that wanted some attention. She had a Callao address, lived in the Kaseyville area. Talked about shopping in Moberly and Kirksville. Her laundry room was in the basement and snakes would get in the house.

Watched the zoom auction last night, didn't buy anything. A box of Turkish 9 mm ammo came up for bid. I got up to $15 and it sold for $22. Only had 1, guess they wanted a higher price.

50 feels like 50, W 5 mph wind.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,673 Posts
Clouding up. Temp dropping, down to mid 30s now. Warnings going across of tv screen. You know what that means.

Gotta try to fix low hot water presure in new faucets this weekend. Think it might be shutoff valve. Other old faucets still in house work fine.

Popped knee yesterday. Must be storm coming in. Still bothers me.

Need to order parts for one of my projects. 40 year old gaskets seem to not come apart to reuse. Want that project in good shape. Then sell or trade it for 12 to 14 foot jon boat. Hope we get some water coming down the Big Sioux this year. Hard to launch v bottom up here. Besides that 2 foot water and tree parts would tear it up.

Got to watch Macs new video yet. Always thought planner board may work when anchored on river.

Later

361 - 380 of 1003 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.