Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
341 - 360 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,394 Posts
My dad made it last night at a quarter to 7 pm finally after being sick for 3 days with a cold and not wanting to get us sick. Nice to have him and I'm already pushing food down him to his dislike but he knows it needs ti be done so he goes with it.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Mac we Willy will be ok. Had one stuck in me for 3 days. It’s a self cath that is a willpower check.

duck hunted Saturday did not do any good on my birthday hunt. To add insult to injury came down sick as all get out. Saturday night. High fever , cramps, good bout of vomit, water Out the other end. Down Sunday to cramped up and sore to move much , feeling a lil better Monday took it off work trying to get my streanth back up. Can carry wood in and fill the stove before I run out of gass so far. I hate being this weak. See how I feel Tuesday to see if I go into work or not. Been drinking water water and ginger ale like crazy. The thought of solid food turns my stomach still.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,374 Posts
Ma told me sis in law had similar symptoms a week or so ago. She missed a day of work also. Sounds like it has been going around. Nieces daughter and her hubby have got the covid in West Virginia.

Spring bobbers. We just used a small twig looped on line laid on ice. When stick moved we had to put whiskey down and pull up fish thru hole. Back then we had not much cash so always brought neighbor that made good shine.

Kinda sounds like east and south are getting nailed by weather. Also good time to alow Mac to recuperate. Be time for them to clean reels and reline them. Checked water temp for river at Sioux City. 32.5.

Warmed up overnight. Maybe low 40s today with 25 mph west wind. Will send some on out to yall.

Doctors have now proved that some guys are close to pigs. Hope it works for them.

Later

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Watched the M&M zoom dealer's auction yesterday, didn't buy anything. A telescopic 5 ft spinning combo sold for $10. Ran them again 30 times your bid, $7. A 25 ft 16/3 extension cord sold for $10, walmart $10.87, Aldi $6.99. The auctioneer coughed a lot and said he felt like total crap. Didn't really feel like being there.
Watched a few westerns on Utube.
Not safe even for cops.

49 feels like 49, Var 3 mph wind.

·
Premium Member
24,468 Posts
Watched the M&M zoom dealer's auction yesterday, didn't buy anything. A telescopic 5 ft spinning combo sold for $10. Ran them again 30 times your bid, $7. A 25 ft 16/3 extension cord sold for $10, walmart $10.87, Aldi $6.99. The auctioneer coughed a lot and said he felt like total crap. Didn't really feel like being there.
Watched a few westerns on Utube.
Not safe even for cops.

49 feels like 49, Var 3 mph wind.
Cane, sometime around 1955 my Father, a NC Highway Patrolman, arrested a lady for possible DUI, she put up resistance and he cuffed her and put her in the back seat of the patrol car and transported her to jail. Several days later, my Father was having his patrol car cleaned and the guy cleaning the inside of the car found a small caliber pistol. Right after that the jailer informed my Father that they found a leg holster in the womans jail cell.

For many nights after that, according to my Mother he had nightmares over it and would wake up covered with sweat.

Back in those days, you could not search a females body for weapons.

·
Horse-MON
22,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #357 ·
341 - 360 of 592 Posts