Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
961 - 980 of 1000 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,204 Posts
My heart ablations called for me to stop my heart beat med Monday evening which I did. Nothing much happened with the heart beat yesterday, but this AM I did a small domestics chore and it jumped to 126 beats a minute, so I'm assuming that's par for the course. Tomorrow AM I'm scheduled to have a CT Scan done of my heart for mapping purposes. Total time from start to finish is estimated to be 90 minutes. Here is a video of the mapping >>> 3-D Electrical Mapping of the Heart - Bing video . Then on the twenty first of this month the heart surgeon will do his magic.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #964 ·
mike and tonya were visiting the ladies(four)that moved a double-wide
trailer on friar circle...up from richard...i let bean out and she peed...
good doggie...they came back and mike asked me about supper...
what sounds good he always says...i told him i can always eat
chicken thighs...so he told me to take out two packs...so that's
what we're having for supper...he is napping right now...he'll
grill later...i need to make a run to beth's for pop...so that's
what i'll do right now...80-degrees...i can handle that...SCATS...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #965 ·
had 4-thighs and scalloped taters wit french vanilla creamer(coffee)in them
tasted nasty...hadda eat mike's...plenty left for tomorrow...powerball draws
tonight for 432m i got 1 ticket...tonya was outta milk...let you know the
drawing results at midnight...SCATS...

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
1,262 Posts
Progress on the new building came to a halt yesterday. Insulation for the roof is on back order. Not sure why. Weve had the building sitting out back for months. Maybe they order it separately. Slow day otherwise. Started getting rain from the hurricane in the afternoon. Started raining hard some time during the night. Still raining now.

Neil,
Field and stream worded that wrong. Its the new lake Seminole record.
The state wildlife division keeps a list of catches that are a record for the whole state. For bluegill its 3+ lbs.
Georgia outdoor news magazine keeps a list of record catches for each lake and river.

Heres the list for my home lake:

Newspaper Font Publication Material property Paper

·
Premium Member
24,204 Posts
My Pet Scan for mapping of the heart went according to plan, with yours truly following instruction as given. Currently drinking plenty of fluids to get the "contrast" out of my system.

"A special dye called contrast material is needed for some CT scans to help highlight the areas of your body being examined. The contrast material blocks X-rays and appears white on images, which can help emphasize blood vessels, intestines or other structures."

All go, for the Ablation of the heart on 9-21-21

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #975 ·
finished off the nasty taters...took the lasagna out of the oven...turned it off...
the four ladies came down to watch the deer eat...christy is navajo...she
made mike native american fry bread...one taco with lettuce and mater...
she is disabled and has a big scar on the knee and right leg...cane use...
time for news and wheel of fortune...100-days till christmas...prices rising
SCATS...

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
1,262 Posts
Its raining again in the shadow of Currahee. Funny thing is, I flipped over too look at the radar. Nothing is showing up. Checked a couple of different ones.

Started getting quotes for surfacing the walking trail. Approx 3300' need to be covered. Dont have pricing for gravel yet. Priced rubber chips from a couple of different vendors. Whew, that option is pricey. Also getting quote for asphalt. I know thats going to be very high. It would be the least amount of maint. though.

Ive been watching some youtube videos from a dude called Python Cowboy. Pretty good stuff on the battle against invasive species in south Florida.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Pet Scan for mapping of the heart went according to plan, with yours truly following instruction as given. Currently drinking plenty of fluids to get the "contrast" out of my system.

"A special dye called contrast material is needed for some CT scans to help highlight the areas of your body being examined. The contrast material blocks X-rays and appears white on images, which can help emphasize blood vessels, intestines or other structures."

All go, for the Ablation of the heart on 9-21-21
My wife had an ablation of the heart a while back. Fixed her problem. Hope yours is fixed too.

961 - 980 of 1000 Posts