Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
921 - 940 of 1000 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #921 ·
won 67 dollars...got my tickets for mon/tue and a pop and two reese's...
gave tonya a reese's and thirty dollars...she said mike is having to pay
her 350 dollar car note so i'll not see my thousand back...figured as much
hadda "hand-held" from casey's it's a dough pocket with sausage,agg and
cheese...gave most of the bread to ladybug...powerball went up to 416m...
SCATS...tonya has two weeks till tacobell...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Running out of scrap plywood, need to make 12 more small crates.
I bought a Mosquito Sentry II for $20 a couple of weeks ago. I've been checking online for the best price for the chemical used in it. I bought a gallon of Mosquito Magician concentrate for $90 from walmart, delivered yesterday. It makes 21 gallons of spray, fog or mist for about $4.58 per gallon. Can buy the ready to use 2 gallons for $75. I set it up and added the diluted chemical at 6 pm, at 9 pm Sasha was ready to go outside. I didn't need to spray deet on me for a change. If a seller today has them I'll buy 3 for the kids. They can buy the chemical.

·
Premium Member
24,204 Posts
Mac how are you doing with the meds while waiting??? Staying calm I hope??
Me staying calm, you are kidding, right.

At half meds, my heart beat is staying normal, but I have developed a head ache from hell. I know, with a head like mine, it should ache. It goes crazy when I cough, IKYN. This coming Tuesday I will be taking my last heart beat med. Then for a week no meds relating to the heart except for a blood thinner. Then on the twenty first the heart surgeon will work his magic. .

·
Horse-MON
22,302 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #928 ·
did business...had the last 4-chicken thighs at noon,then at two mike
brought home arby's and fries...hadda couplea beef and cheddar's...
the chiefs were losing to the browns the whole game thanks to crap
defense...we finally pulled ahead by 4-points the the browns were
on their way to beating us when the defense got an interception...
wich saved the game for us...33-29...dillon is coming down next
weekend and taking over derik's place...mike is going to put in
wood floring...he has it in storage right now...i went back to beth's
and got three more tickets for mon/tue...fed the deer...SCATS...

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
1,262 Posts
Doug,
Stepdad bought the scale. its pretty rusty. I couldnt see the graduations. Next time im down there i take it out in the sun and see if i can see it.

Neil,
Again im so sorry man. Prayers to you and the sweet wife.

Like a big dummie, I didnt check for forest road closures before i went bear hunting. Drove an hour north to find road closed. Went over to another area to scout some new ground. Also see how bad it would be to come into a good spot from another direction. I did make it 200 yards and i heard something i froze. Here comes a small bear. Maybe 60 pounds. It walks buy at 15 yards. It wandered on down the creek. I was standing around wondering if its mom was around when i heard something. Got to listening and there is a bear in a tree. Stalked over that way to check it out. crossed a creek and a chipmunk started alarm calling. I thought with the stream noise and the noise the bear was making pulling limbs down. I could get away with it. Wrong! Bear comes shimming down. Its a small bear too. When it hit the ground ran my direction. Jumped on a tree and looked at me at about 6 yards. Took of like a rocket.
I continued on up to the saddle i was wanting to scout. No more fresh bear sign. No deer sign. Plenty of pig sign. By lunch my legs were toast.
Decided to stay here yesterday. Hunted a small piece of property on the edge of a sub divison. Didnt see any thing. Not a whole lot of sign either. Found my first Joro spider. There webs are super tuff. Can get up to 4" long.

Tree Branch Plant Wood Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I watched the zoom dealer's auction and cleaned out this computer room some yesterday. 8 sellers and none had the Mosquito Sentry. The dealer that brought them to auction night was online. I asked if he had anymore in a PM, never got a reply. I bought a new in box 6 cuft upright under the counter freezer for $55. It will go where this fridge sits in here. I have a 5 cuft fridge that will sit on top of it.
I turned the Sentry on at 7 pm, auction was over at 9 pm. Sasha and I went outside to burn a lot of cardboard from this room. No mosquitoes bothered us.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #934 ·
hadda couplea chocolate chip cookies...put bean outside...
she was feeling poorly last night...i got kisses...hope she is
feeling better...she had the trots last night...poor babygurl...
powerball draws tonight for 416m...time for p.c.h. SCATS...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #940 ·
fed the deer...only the spike that isn't afraid showed up...tonya had
divorce court today,after three years,kelly came down...beer in hand...
i've got 4-tickets to tonight's drawing of 416m...ready to win it...i'll let
you know the results at midnight...SCATS...

921 - 940 of 1000 Posts