Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nobody won megamillions...61M...started raining again at 10...still is...
i can only hope i won p.c.h. they're gonna have a dickens of a time
finding me...the bridge exit is under repair...they'll have to go 4-miles
to MM to get to me...won't know till the 30th...wish me luck...SCATS...

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
According to instructions, I filled out the form for the Phillips CPAP recall and sure enough my serial number on my machine was one of the bad ones. That means, every night for how long, while using the CPAP machine, I have been sucking into my lungs some particles and gasses that are not good for you !! They will be replacing my current one with a new one, when I don't know. My lung doctor, upon hearing of the recall and problems with my CPAP machine had me to stop using it. This creates another problem due to my Apnea, but it is what it is.

Read more here >>> Philips recalls sleep apnea machines, ventilators - CNET

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Rain is to the west of me, moving northeast. Weather map shows a 20% chance. Don't think we'll get any of it.
Watched the zoom auction last night. The seller had lots of plastic baits, sold for $25 per dozen packs, couldn't mix. All were 4 to 8" minnows, didn't buy any. A 6 ft spinning rod for $8, got 2. They'll match the FW 4000 spinning reels I bought a while back for $7, blue in color.
Debbie was talking with youngest daughter-in-law on the phone during the auction. One of her nephews was killed in a drive by during the week. Funeral is today at 11 am, we'll carry some food over to their house and meet with family later. He was a month older than the grandson that we just lost.

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,282 Posts
According to instructions, I filled out the form for the Phillips CPAP recall and sure enough my serial number on my machine was one of the bad ones. That means, every night for how long, while using the CPAP machine, I have been sucking into my lungs some particles and gasses that are not good for you !! They will be replacing my current one with a new one, when I don't know. My lung doctor, upon hearing of the recall and problems with my CPAP machine had me to stop using it. This creates another problem due to my Apnea, but it is what it is.

Mac I just started using a CPAP 2.5 weeks ago again after not having one for 7 years. I could not use the forced air one but this new auto one I can tolerate. I have to use it for 4 hours a night, 21 days a months to be compliant for insurance. So far so good.

I hope they get yours figured out Mac. That's scary you've been breathing in pollutants from the machine.

·
Registered
Justin from Utah
1,282 Posts
Rain, what is this 4 letter word you all through around like it happens frequently. I had to look up this word to see what it meant. Apparently it's the water from the sky that Utah has been lacking. Every few days you are on the news a new boat ramp is closing down at a different lake. It's sad. We actually got rain a day ago but the ground is so dry I don't know if it did much good for just having one or 2 storms.

·
Registered
Don from Glendale Arizona
4,927 Posts
Rain, what is this 4 letter word you all through around like it happens frequently. I had to look up this word to see what it meant. Apparently it's the water from the sky that Utah has been lacking. Every few days you are on the news a new boat ramp is closing down at a different lake. It's sad. We actually got rain a day ago but the ground is so dry I don't know if it did much good for just having one or 2 storms.
Is THAT what rain is? I haven't found anyone around here that has seen it... 'cept maybe a snowbird in the wintertime.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Mo is up hard full of timber , boat ramp is under.
sitting here at livestock auction mabe buy a few bucket calves . Youngest boy got 200$ in no 4 traps for 64 bucks at the morning odds sale.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tonya and mike just left...they are taking trenton and mason fishing on the pontoon...
i got doggie duties...they ate all the cake i bought and i didn't get any...mike and
tonya went to cambdenton last week for a part...,let's hope it's fixed...SCATS...

·
Registered
32 Posts

I'm right there with you. Phillips say stop using machine but I need it to sleep

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Keith most of them was classic victor no4 double long springs and a few duke coils.
Bought a lil bull calf 150$ angus.
Almost bought a lil gurney for 15 bucks but the cord looked a lil to fresh and did not want to put in 22 months to Finnish. Lil guy was only about 40 lbs. Amish bought him . Going to be on the road 8 hrs Sunday bought a stock trailer gota go pick it up.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,163 Posts
Glad they have not forced me to cpap stuff. If new hwy bill goes thru they will try. But, already told customers that I am seriously contemplating full retirement. Kinda wonder what the recall will do to truck drivers forced to cpap or lose driving job.

Good looking bull. Do angus still kick you when running them down shute? Outfoxed a bunch of black calves 50 years ago. Kept feet up on rails, grab tail and pull back, they would pull back jumping into shute.

Thanks Lee for new unit.

Gee, it was flooding down in Mo. Got home and getting nice gentle soak in shower. Need a couple more days of it. Spent last night Iowa. Kept getting woke up to heavy rain, lightning, thunder.

Later

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Rain chance from 11 am to 5 pm today is 20 %. I looked at the map and don't see it getting to me. I have the drip of the house lined up with buckets to catch all I can when it comes. What rain I see on the map is moving out of central OK and western AR into MO. Looks like I'll be using city water for my plants for a while.
Debbie had Dale's death wrong, got the real story yesterday. Someone broke into their house, 3 shots to Dale's head, 2 to his wife's head. Didn't touch the 4 month old. They were killed June 4th.
The auction house was open for pick ups from 12 to 5 pm yesterday. I planned to leave My son's to get my stuff. We were 8 miles away, better than the 28 miles from my house. Debbie didn't feel like making the trip so I brought her home. To late to travel back.
I didn't sleep good Friday night, up early to prep food for the family, thought about going to bed while watching the zoom auction last night. It ended at 10:20 and I headed to bed. Thought about fishing this morning but didn't sleep good last night either.
The seller had 40# bags of Hunter's Special dog food that sold for $28. I remember something about that brand so I searched. There is a recall on the 25 and 50# bags, the site gives the UPC and lot numbers. Can make the pet very sick or death. Guess there's no way of finding out who bought.

1 - 20 of 417 Posts