Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
841 - 860 of 992 Posts
Discussion starter · #844 ·
Good morning, me loonies. We sure got the storms last night. I've got a feeling Mr. Bo may spend part of his day running a chainsaw at work. He loves being destructive anyway.

Mutt, I hate McDonald's. Hardee's has better burgers.

Supper tonight will be leftover venison roast and veggies from last night.

Tomorrow I will be taking Sophie Mae to see if the vet thinks her stitches are ready to come out. Sophie definitely does. We've tried to keep her from running, jumping, and doing zoomies but it's darn near impossible. You would never know that there had been anything wrong with her and I'm very grateful to have my little buddy back.

Guess I better get back to hookin'. I'm waiting for a customer to get back to me on some modifications to a rosary chaplet. Don't want to do it until he gives the go ahead. Also, here's one of the rosaries that I made yesterday:
View attachment 277439

Guess I better get moving. I've got a lot to do today. Y'all have a goodun and don't get none on ye! View attachment 277439
dog food is better then mcdonalds

Discussion starter · #846 ·
Mutt has had it, again? Seems I've heard that before?? LOL

Deb, agitator is the quickest way to get the smell out,,, of yur jeans. LOL
yup done had it told my attorney to follow through with it to take the property owner to court. if he evicts them or makes they get rid of said dogs fine as soon as th animal o they are gone stop the proceedings.

Had my annual visit with my heart doctor this afternoon, EKG was OK, stats were 112/72 and oxygen 94%. Then he said I notice that you are still smoking, I stopped him in his tracks and I said "THOUGHT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT WE WOULDN'T DISCUSS THAT ANY MORE". He was a tad taken back, but he let the subject drop. I've got to go back and let a tech do an ultrasound on the big blood vessels that run along the neck in late September.

I have clean jeans. They are folded up in the drawer. :biggrin1:

Glad you had a good visit, Mr. Mac.

Sophie Mae is going to the vet tomorrow. I hope the stitches can come out. So does she!

We got about 2.25" of rain last night. They had to shut the fair down.

Sophie Mae is going to the vet tomorrow. I hope the stitches can come out. So does she!
Muttley (Big Red calls her Maddie) had a tumor removed from her front leg yesterday - 10 stitches and she gets to wear a cone for the next two weeks. I started calling her Daisy.

CarrotHead - Big Red is cutting our grass as we speak.:coffee:

in your dreams
I think he has a lot of "dreams".

hello folks
fished 4 hours today nada not even a bite and i moved 3 times.
from the looks of that bag a money fu is dealing.
id be a dealer if it wernt for going to jail and ending up calling some big burly guy darlin.i just couldnt take that.
mac i aint a squinting so guess eyes are good as they was.
nite all bless you and prayers for you.

Discussion starter · #853 ·
Oh yes there is code about nuisance barking dogs dogs being off leash etc. But since when does low life trash care about laws and codes they dont. I am tired of cleaning up his dogs crap comes over in my yard and craps all over. I have now taken to taking shovel and cleaning up the crap and toss it over the fence on his car. dont seem to bother them none. next time his dog goe after my wife it will have 44 reasons it wont even crap in my yard again.

Mutt gonna have .44 problems but a neighbor ain't one. LOL

I feel you pain. Neighbors on the east side, west side (and the one next to them), and the northwest lots from us all have [redacted] yappy dogs that never shut up. Makes it unbearable to be out in the yard as all they do is bark and growl like idiots while trying to scratch down the fence.

If I'm out in my yard, screw em. I'll put the hose to em. The ones to the east side have begun learning, but still aren't great (after 3 years), and the other 3 lots all showed up within the last year.

How anyone can be so ignorant of their dogs behavior and inconsiderate of their neighbors boggles my mind. My dog was never like that. I trained her right. These damn kids these days just don't have a clue.

Discussion starter · #855 ·
we cant even sit out on our back patio and enjoy a meal or just sit and watch the humminbirds or our pups play. their dumb as mastiff starts woof woof then goes into a full bark and they dont do a thing. I know they hear me yell at it to shut up. ive called their landlord many times been over several dogs. this one just barks no reason at 0200 0300 0400 just long enough to wake us up. waste of time calling cops they wont show for a couple of hours so its waste to me. but i do have police report case numbers over the past 2 years.

Discussion starter · #856 ·
hey twirlythngamajig remember that one guy you reported seemed kinda iffy i meant to share this with you said he was in sf lol think he was a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit aways from san fran. minus some info i wont post in public lol

Hostname:
ASN:
ISP:
Organization:
Services:
Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
State/Region: Special Region of Yogyakarta
City: Tri Mulyo
Latitude: -7.6804794 (7° 40′ 49.73″ S)
Longitude: 110.3518223 (110° 21′ 6.56″ E)

Wow. Just wow. That's mighty impressive resolve.

As this isn't in the HI forum, I'll refrain from my favorite word as 3 of 4 words in a sentence. Hint, the outlier 4th word (which appears second) is "the."

If there's a thing that drives me towards red faster than irresponsoble dog owners it's spammers/scammers/telemarketers.

841 - 860 of 992 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.