Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 992 Posts
Another Mondays has rolled around and I will be doing my three day domestic hitch, which does not include cleaning the shanty, but I've been known to wash some pots and pans and load the dishwasher. And of course, I clean the oven top when I through cooking.

I told y'all yesterday dat it was a time of rest. Well I took advantage of dat and got in several McNap, FU, several means more than two !! I would rate yesterdays race so so. Bro. Jim's favorite driver won, shame is, Larson never won a race while Jim was living.

It rained this past evening, sorry guys in the State of Misery, I know y'all could use some. Here is the weather fer today and they are calling fer more rain. https://weather.com/weather/today/l/28037:4:US

I've told y'all about Izzy eating green beans from the garden, plus she luvs Broccoli, well now she has started eating OKRA. I break off the real big ones dat are too tuff to fry and she does a number on them. Don't try and take the OKRA pod away from her, she will bite you, ISYN. JDS, it doesn't affect her bowel movements like it does her two legged friends.

Later Gators

Good morning, me loonies. Sophie Mae is doing pretty good. She spent most of yesterday loopy ( like Mutt). Today she's more alert but sore. Here's a picture.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Maltepoo

Bub is babysitting this morning. I'm in Mt. Juliet. Have to take Grandma to the doc.Thanks for the prayers and well wishes for my little buddy.

Not sure about supper tonight. I'll figure it out when I get home.

Y'all have a goodun.

Rain? what's that? We have dew. LOL
You got dew???? Lucky!

No rain here through this neck of the woods. We're kind of in a strange spot, me thinks. At times rain will be headed right this way, coming from the west right down the highway. Then it hits the county line 13 miles west of here at the river, and it either splits and goes just north an south, or it dissipates. Not always, but quite a lot.

I've wondered for a good while if it ain't got to do with the bluffs on the east side of the river bottom there, and reflectin wind back up into the air or somethin. Whatever it is, it's weird.

We're in one of them patterns where the drier you are, the drier it'll be. Areas round here have had a lot more than we have recently, so whatever. Grass is brown and light green, so no real mowin to be done.

Hello ones that like to ramble. Hope everyone is doing good.

I didn't make it by here in the last week. I thought I had a plate full until last week. On top of the messed up work schedule and all the other things I've got going on Mrs. Taylor was in a car accident Tuesday. Thank the Lord everybody was okay. She was crossing over an intersection with a blind hill, not much more than 50 yards from the fire department we're in, and got hit in the passenger side. She called me right when I got off work crying so bad I couldn't understand her. All I could get was she was in a wreck with the kids. My mom was there and got on the phone to tell what was going on and that my wife and the kids were okay. So as I'm heading down the road one of the Paramedics on scene called me, who happened to be a friend of mine and actually married me and my wife. He assured me everybody was okay and that he had personally checked them himself. That was a big relief on me but I've run enough calls over the years to know that things can change quick. Once I get there and see that they're okay and that my firefighters are taking care of them is when my heart stops racing. Well her car was totaled so the hunt began for another one. We ended finding her a Jeep Commander that she absolutely loves.

So like I said, my week got really busy really fast with the car search and dealing with the insurance people.

But thank the good Lord above that everything worked out the way it did. It could've been much worse.

Well I feel like I've talked yalls ears off enough for right now. I'll holler at y'all later. Y'all be good.

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

461 - 480 of 992 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.