Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 992 Posts
Paw!
Didja git ma package?
Dont make me call ya and book a fish'n trip...
Wit ma little dog Peppy!....Heeheee!
Nope, but I don't check the mail every day, will put dat on the punch list to do today.

Don't they come in a belt carry thang? Mine did. LOL

Mac did the guy with the CP show up an you show him all the tricks?? LOL
Keef, he called me around 8:30 AM and I told him about the earlier bite, but dat I hadn't caught any thing in an hour and I was close to leaving. Dat was dat :rolleyes1::rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

Don't they come in a belt carry thang? Mine did. LOL
Yep it did. Also back 35 +- years ago a Bud gave me a Gerber knife for Christmas and it has a belt case.

I hope he don't mistake them for sardines...LOL
Sir ~~~~~, the stink of the perch was enough to make a maggot throw up ! I hope it rains soon so the stink will wash off the interior of the boat and my bait towel gets rinsed. I'm soaking my cutting board right now.

Yes, round here I don't care what color it is as long as it's WHITE!!! LOL
On a plain hook I even put it in front of the minnow. This time a year when I find the right color jigs I put on three nibbles, make sure to not leave the barb exposed.
Like every 5th or 6th North American full solar eclipse I will go Crappie fishing. After about an hour I will suddenly remember why it has been so long. Those finakey devels drive me krazy.....lol

Two days of not picking OKRA leads to OKRA galore

The bags are one gallon size, so it looks like I got plenty to eat, freeze and make OKRA pickles. The bag on the left is sized for pickles and the others (right side) will be eaten or frozen.
Food Plant Green bean Vegetable Side dish

401 - 420 of 992 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.