The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

121 - 140 of 525 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
There for 3 weeks I was getting ads on my fb feed for a tiny handheld battery operated chainsaw. Thinking, this would be good for light trim work around the yard. Could take on camping trips for limbs to cut for firewood. Carry while kayaking to trim limbs out of the way. I checked one ad and the saw would cost $68 so I ordered it on 09/10. I got 10% off that covered shipping and a bit over a dollar off of the saw. Got a package today, 09/21, not what I ordered. I got an electric chain saw stand. I emailed the company and sent what info they wanted. Now the wait.
Here's one like I ordered. https://www.amazon.com/Deustli-Electric-Cordless-Chainsaw-Included/dp/B08J45HGF1/ref=sr_1_145_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=battery+chainsaw&qid=1600788362&sr=8-145-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExNENEWTRJTUkzRDAzJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTEzOTY3M1I0VTQxWDlFTEZRVCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDEyNDQ2MVVPT0dYV1RQUEFWOSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0Zl9uZXh0JmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Got a reply over night. They want me to keep what was sent and refund $13.50
No, I want the saw or a refund of 67.53 into my paypal account.
They can send a mailing label for this thing.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
2 days camping in nice park. Only camper there. Big Sioux river 150 foot away. Other folks seemed to not catch anything. Heck, after sup last night got 8 nice eater size. One fingerling flatty.

Had a live chub on one line. No hits from fingerlings parents.

Another thing there is never any luck with circle hooks and other baits. Catch em with crawlers and j hooks. Chicken, cut chubs, stink bait. Nothing. Crawlers on circle hooks, bites no hooking. Jhooks, they about hook them selves. 2 to 5 lbers. Ma caught several. Of course I had to be the master baiter and unhooker.

At least ma is happy now. Might get to take boat out next week.

River is only about 2 or 3 foot deep. Slight drop off in one area. 10 foot pole could cast to dropoff on other side. 5 minutes. Cat. Of course the one good eating walleye.

Nice couple days.

Later

·
Old Squeezer
21,365 Posts
I'm BAAAAACCCKKK. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

Why was I gone?

Operation to remove my gall bladder went OK.

Then it went sideways for me. When I went back to have the stints removed - they released the SCHMOO, more stones, and an infection. Went back to the ER after two days.

Kept me in the hospital for another week while chasing them and finally put two stints back in.

Finally felt halfway decent again - figured if I was going to kick the bucket I would prefer to do it in YONDER.:sick:

So I went down YONDER and stayed a good while. Didn't kick the bucket - didn't have internet - enjoyed the %$#@ out of it and came back home today.

Later after I catch up.

·
Administrator
10,464 Posts
Figured may as well dig sweet taters fore they get so big can't handle them.
View attachment 315582
fullsizeoutput_7be.jpeg

Keith, holding up those sweet tators, makes me think he is putting up another GO FIND IT picture but this time it is for "Mr Potato Head". I think I see ears on one.

·
Horse-MON
21,255 Posts
Cheap did the honey bees miss you??? Hope your really on the mend.

Some area schrools close today because of the bug, bus driver shortage cause of the bug. Think I'll go bug some more carp before the big chill, then it will be them nasty catfish.

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
686 Posts
Glad you survived cheap,

Yes justin,
People suck. Theres no telling how much trash ive toted out of the woods and from the lake.

Well beta fooled me,
Didnt do much of anything all day yesterday. Along about dark though. She started pouring. Rained hard all night. According to the radar she moving on out.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Steven hopefully nothing more than a little rain hope it's nothing major, no flooding or high winds.

Speaking of high winds we had a freak storm where we had 115 mph guest 2 weeks ago. Estimated over 1000+ trees uprooted. Lucky it just missed my town by 30 miles I only saw 50 mph gusts.

121 - 140 of 525 Posts