The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 940 of 1004 Posts

·
Premium Member
Southeast mo Mississippi river
577 Posts
After all this yard work and chainsaw work I find it odd that I cant burn it all like Im legally permitted to do back home in good ol North Georgia. Now I gotta rent a truck and trailer to take it to a place to also pay to dump it. Ridiculous to have to pay to get rid of wood and brush!!!
Rent a chipper mulch for the hood

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Yawn out in the deer stand watching tree rats and geese fly over. Season has been messed up this year rain high winds and short sleeve shirt weather this morn. Did not even go wendsday or Thursday. About the only ones I know getting deer deer are sitting over a feeder or salt lick.

·
Premium Member
23,559 Posts
Frankie (AKA the Squaw), a few minutes ago, got a call from her surgeon informing her that the cancer was incased within the Ureter and the adjoining noodles were cancer free. For the next two years she will be required to visit her local URO every three months and a SCAN once a year to be safe. :)

·
Horse-MON
21,361 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,559 Posts
The Squaws nest has been striped of it's linens, washed, dried and put back on her convalescing bed and ready fer her when she gets through napping in our nest. I served her sausage milk gravy on top of some homemade biscuits for breakfast this AM. She is using the guest bedroom while she recovers from her surgery, reason being, the bed is higher off the floor and the dogs can not jump dat high.

·
Premium Member
23,559 Posts
I look at that and think,and all I need is 3 squares n a cot!!!! LOL

The only time I ever slept on a cot was on the Island of Crete during the Suez canal crisis that ended in 1957. I was on the island for less than six days on temporary duty working on NATO forces aircraft engines, most of which were made in the US of A and a few from England. The only thing good about this deployment was free BEER when you were off duty !!

·
Premium Member
23,559 Posts
921 - 940 of 1004 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.