The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 577 Posts

·
Administrator
10,487 Posts
I had some peach years ago. It had a sticker on it that said "UNTESTED".

I called the guy and asked what that meant. He said it meant to have the wife try if first, if she didn't go blind, it was ok. :eek1::biggrin1::laugh::cool1::coffee::bruised:

One of those things that didn't seem right but still made sense.

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
692 Posts
Been chompin at the bit to hit a huntin spot before the hurricane gets here. When work was done. I fed the pups and threw on some camo. Walk out the door and its sprinkling. Go back in and check the radar. Dont think i want to hike 3/4 mile with the current radar. Supposed to rain thru friday. Up to 8 inches possible. I sure dont want that much!

·
Horse-MON
21,267 Posts
Been chompin at the bit to hit a huntin spot before the hurricane gets here. When work was done. I fed the pups and threw on some camo. Walk out the door and its sprinkling. Go back in and check the radar. Dont think i want to hike 3/4 mile with the current radar. Supposed to rain thru friday. Up to 8 inches possible. I sure dont want that much!
Some have already HAD 30"!!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,491 Posts
Sally is suppose to visit us today and the WG's say we can get four inches of rain or more during a 24 hour period. High of 68 and an overnight low of 62. Wind out of the SW and the humidity will be around 86%.

Get well soon Cheap, you hear.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
welcome back catpaw...don't be a stranger...ya hear!?!...somebody got powerball...
lotto went up to 6.4...i'll getta ticket saturday...undecided as to wether or not to go
to the lake tomorrow...SCATS...had cheeseburgers...bought sketty...lee...
i sure miss jenny...doing p.c.h.

·
Registered
891 Posts
So as of now pontoon boat failed. He was asking $9500 but nada only came back $6000. Neither of us was happy for obvious reasons. He couldn't figure out why I didn't want it. I told him I don't go into business too $3500 off the top that would be asinine. I told him anyone that is getting a loan he won't sell it. I told him if he decides to drop the price to where it books at i would take it.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gee Justin, many years ago we would weld 4 55 gal drums together for each side. Weld some angle iron across to hold them and the plywood we would put on top. Chunk of solid iron across the back for transome. 5 hp or more or whatever we found and gas tank. Fishing barge for ponds. They were not fast but got us to spots we wanted to get to.

Being outlaws back then an old flatbed trailer, bald tires, no lights, would get it to lake on gravel roads. Kinda funny at night when one would fall off.

1 - 20 of 577 Posts