Ram Mount

Discussion in 'Boating' started by KnotGillty, Jan 31, 2007.

1. KnotGillty

KnotGillty New Member

State:
    Northern Califo
    I was just wondering how many anglers out there use ram mounts in their boats? I've been using a ram mount for my fishfinder for the last year or so. I have nothing but good things to say about it. The ram mount allows me to view the fishfinder from ANYWHERE in the boat. A simple adjustment of the mount and I can turn, twist, or lean the fish finder in any direction. This increased versatility is worth its weight in gold. I can even fish out of the front of the boat and view the fishfinder through the front windshield. Attached below are a couple pictures of the unit.

So how many of you use a ram mount (or other mount brand) in you boat?

Attached Files:

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Right on Randy!!! Them Ram Mounts are the BOMB. I Love mine.Super Product.J.D.

3. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    RAM mount is a nice addition to your sonar. If you spend a lot on your unit you should go ahead and get the best mount. It allows you to switch your unit from one boat to another without effort and easily remove your unit at night when fishing away from home.

4. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Ram rod holders are excellent too.

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I just installed my new LMS334 last Sunday, along with the micro Ram mount. Brad Kilpatrick talked me into getting one, and I think I'm going to like it. Like was said before, it allows you to easily view the depthfinder from anywhere in the boat.

6. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Ram mount all the way. Have one for my x100 and my x25