Rained out at work yehaw

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by ka_c4_boom, Dec 13, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    so me and vern went fishing it was dark time got on the water tho we launched at craigs creek thats above markland dam on the ohio river just north of kentucky speedway race track , any how we cast net a few shad and set up in the creek there for a couple hours and vern caught 2 or 3 channels then it rained and after it rained the wind died down and the water got slick as glass so we uped anchor netted more shad and moved out on the ohio river just above the mouth of the creek and out in 40' of water the barge lane they didnt want to share :lol: the one that came down river was bout 50 yards from us vern was nervous i told him not to sweat it :lol: i wasnt . so we sat there and vern caught more channels and i finaly caught 2 one of which was on his rod he was busy bringin in a fish on another rod . we caught 12 channels in all and the weather was great didnt leave till 11pm and never got cold not once we kept 7 cats and he helped me clean them when we got home . thanks brother for taking me fishin .

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like another fun and productive trip you guys. Congrats. By the way what time was dinner?

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Sounds like a good day to me.........Keep your freezer stocked up for them days ahead that you can't go:sad2:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report! You guys just keep on tearing 'em up! Great job!

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Thanks for the report, sure seems like you guys kill them much of the time when yall go. Keep us posted on any further excursions.

Wheelmobile07

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Nice Going Charles,I'm Glad some of the Brothers are not all Iced in and still able to go after them cats. J.D.
    :0a22:

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks for the report charles WAy to go:go:

8. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Good going on your fishing. Sounds like the rain got those cats feeding.

9. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I see you looking man...... You be "the rain man".... and I know what you mean..... I use to have Gore Tex bibs and all, that fit........ who cares as long as the blues are looking....and we are "catching" see you soon...

Bayrunner ray

10. DryHole

DryHole New Member

State:
    Katy Texas
    Right on man!
    Gotta love them Barges:eek:oooh:

11. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thanks guys , im going again tomarrow may fish all night , this weather we are haveing is great mid 60's in december somethings up i remember just last year we had freezin temps from november on . is global warming here or what ? oh well dont look a gift horse in the mouth just get on it and ride :lol: lets hit the waters hard them blues should be turning on the water is good and cold

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Why don't you Parrish boys take a break. By the time I get down to fish with you in the spring you guys will be bored with catching cat fish! I can hear you now; Well, Jack we just fished our selfs out last winter and we're sorry you came such a long way,but we can show you a good bank spot. :tounge_out:

13. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    no way jack :lol: aint no way we will ever quit fishin good thing its legal otherwise we'd be breakin the law :lol:

14. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have no doubt in my mind! lol