Rainbows of Fall

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Oct 27, 2008.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
  2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Real nice pic Cher! Thanks for sharing! :big_smile:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Cher,

Pics are beautiful, quite a wonderful sight compared to what I am used to seeing

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I thought they were really nice so colorful and all. If someone asks me my favorite seasons I usually say Spring, but I forget how breathtaking the fall actually is.

I think all seasons have their merits, I love winter too, but John hates it and I love it ONLY when it's snowing, lol!!! I just think the snow is so pretty! But I don't like the cold and dreary days that we tend to get during that time.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I like spring but I love the fall. I'm with John on the winter thing. To many days and nights having to work in it. One of those 24/7 jobs. Thanks for the pics.

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    This is my favorite time of year cher thanks for the photos.

7. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Your Right Cher I too get taken back by God's Beauty and what he has created for us here on Earth. It's a true joy and blessing to wake to such beauty. Thanks for sharing thee rainbow with us

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cher,
    Makes me want to go to the river rite now and listen the wind blowing threw the leaves, what beautiful pic's they are thanks for sharing and reps to you

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    great pics. Aint it cool
    I love being outside this time of year. Been cutting trees. I love to start me a little fire at end of day, have my favorite drink, sit out when the wind is barely moving till the sun goes down. had a good smelling fire going last night. Smelled so good , even the dogs was coming around from everywhere. LOL. heck this time of year with all the oak leave, it doesn't take five minutes to get me a little ol good smelling fire going in back yard to take the chill off and relax. I'm so glad I dont live in town.
    My favorite month of the year since I was a kid is October.
    Course that is living in Texas.
    Leaves start to change, the most colorful month of them all , cool weather kicks in the air.
    more nice days than not. lot of good days to be outside. working or recreation. heck after a very nice day of stacking wood yesterday, I fired up the wood burner last night on my back porch and watched the football game while looking out into the yard. then took a walk after dark with my dog. Was a little chilly but very nice night.
    I also like October for Halloween, its a lot of fun. We use to really get into Halloween for the kids. Hay rides , couple festivals, we threw a couple Halloween parties for kids with hay rides. Camp fires, like the spooky stories and hauted house's. Lots of fun but past couple years, we aint done much. that will change when my grand kids get a little older.
    October has a lot to offer.
    And folks are getting ready for family holidays too. Course I dont get into Christmas much anymore but its all still fun.

also after a long winter of everything dead and cold. Spring is very nice and summer fun too.
    but, October is my favorite month at of all.

new man law for Texas. No TV, No Computers, No video games in month of October. Get outside work, play , take a ride, go camping, fishing, hunting, play with the kids.
    Anything but a leather chair.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thanks sis thoes are some awsome pics

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Now doesn't all that sound just mighty nice!!! I love it too when it starts cooling off! Like I said I have nearly always said spring when asked, but I too, am leaning more towards the fall months! It's so beautiful out there and the temperature is more inviting for one spending time outside!

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If turkey gobbled and strutted in the spring i would agree. Did i mention fish also spawn in the spring?:smile2:

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Beautiful pictures Cher thanks for sharing:cool2:

14. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Cher....Autumn is....absolutely...my favorite time of year; and those pictures are....absolutely...some of the most beautiful I've ever seen!!
    Thanks so much for sharing those with us. How someone can see all that beauty & not believe in God is beyond me!

15. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Those are all fine picures! the one with the mountains and the lake had me looking for a while. Wish I was there, fantastic photo

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Winters my favorite time of year, cept for spring. Then again, there's summer, and of course fall.

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Ahhhh....a man with a "sound" mind, who knows what he likes!!:smile2:

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Beautiful!

I would like to see that in real sometime.

19. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Absolutely Amazing. Thanks for sharing Cher. Everyone needs to see that.

20. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    yes Kutter just likes to cover allllll the bases, LOL !!!

I would love to be some of those places just for a time, just to get my own shot and say wasn't this a gorgeous place that I got to be a small part of, even if for a short time...I love those mountains too! Isn't that just gorgeous terrain!!! soon the Ozarks will look very much like some of this! it's all ready begun, and I all ready look forward to my drives home in the afternoon.