rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hunted, Sep 6, 2008.

1. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i looked up the weather channel,and pow,its supposed to rain,and it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the weather man got it right!!!!

i don't know how much we actually got,but i am glad we did get some.
    i am heading out monday,or possibly sundday night after work,hopefully it livened them up a bit..:roll_eyes:

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Fishing was a little better tonight at Griggs Reservoir here in Columbus. It drizzled off and on while we were there. Stepson caught his pb 8 lb channel cat (wish we had a camera- his mom lost her cell phone/cam:confused2:) and we also caught 5 & 3 pounders. We weren't there for long because of the rain but all in all a better night than some other recent ones.

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,i hope it really helps out deer creek.i need to get into some nice channels for the contest against pa.get this water up some,and old 207 will be very good to me,lol

4. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Yeah, I'd like to hit Deer creek this weekend too if i have time. Gotta be better than my last trip down there. The slightly cooler nights we're supposed to be getting couldn't hurt i wouldn't think. I always do better when it's closer to 65 degrees than 85 it seems. Eat fewer bugs too! Lol

5. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I entered your stepson's fish in the OH vs PA contest. Congrats to him on his new PB.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91580

6. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    I too am holding off fishing the big river till we get so RAIN!!!

:embarassed::embarassed: