Rain

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Jun 29, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I am glad i am going north to the river saturday ,they said here in warrensburg we are going to get up to 8 inches saturday

2. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Robert it was coming down in Springfield at the rate of 1 1/4 inches per hour this afternoon.

3. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    yea we had 10 inches in the last 2 days everything is out of its banks up here

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    you would think we where in texas

5. cod26

cod26 New Member

State:
    Alabama
    be thankful about the rain here in alabama the rivers have changed direction

we havent had rain since the tornadoe hit in enterprise

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    We will be looking for it the last of July and in August

7. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    What forecast are you reading???

Doesn't look like rain in Warrensburg to me...

Tonight
    Cloudy. Chance of showers in the evening...then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Saturday
    Mostly cloudy with chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Saturday Night
    Mostly cloudy with chance of showers. Lows in the mid 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

I'm headed for the upper LOZ on Saturday, expecting a pretty nice day. The clouds and cool weather ought to keep the jet skis and other morons at bay, and the blues ought to be biting like mad!

Have fun on the river. Looks to me like the river is on a fairly fast (and probably trashy) rise...

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=eax&gage=wvym7&type=0&view=1,1,1,1,1,1

8. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck boys in your fishing adventures...I wanna go...Darn brother getting married and I gotta go instead of fishing...LOL

9. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    It can be worse. I had to go to a wedding last summer for a friend of my wife's.

It was at this beautiful resort, OVERLOOKING THE MISSOURI RIVER. I must have picked out a dozen great fishing spots during the wedding...

10. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Hope you guys faired well on the Missouri - it rained and rained and rained and rained down on the upper LOZ. Then it rained and rained and rained some more. But my wife says she had fun and would love to go fishing with me again, so I guess it wasn't a total loss!

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    got soaked but brandon caught 2 flathead 1 22lb,1 10lb some blues and 1 channel he must of had his mouth right ,he caught everything but the channel

12. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Here is the 22 he caught

Attached Files:

13. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Very nice fish. My oldest son lives in Fayettville just north of Warrensburg. I'm in your neck of the country three or four times a year. I suppose you do most of youre catfishing on the Mo. River. One of these days, I'm going to pull my boat up and make a trip on up to the Big Mo for a day of fishing.

14. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Well I know the Lawton, Ft. Sill area has gotten alot of rain.