Rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, Nov 15, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Well we are finaly getting some rain around here we are also getting some heavy duty storms, and I hope everybody is ok, They are talking about tornado's all over,
    I guess the good thing about the rain, the river looked like it was up and maybe this weekend we will finaly have some current and high water's, And hopefully the big cats will turn on, If the weather is good saturday morning I'm going to go out and try my luck,,,,

2. flatheaddundee

flatheaddundee New Member

State:
    Madison,MS
    Its gonna be mighty cold this weekend. Might have to thaw the cats out when you pull em up. If I was you I beleive I'd trade in my pole for a gun and go deer hunting but thats just me. :cool:

3. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    THIS is what I've been waiting for. Water temps to go way down so the cats will head for those big, deep holes!

4. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    good luck to ya this weekend canepole ...im gonna try to do the same saturday after i get off from work...hope ya catch hogzilla this weekend :thumbsup:

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Boogie I wish you luck to,
    Also I hope you get to head over this way and join us for the fish and camp in febuary, Its normaly a adventure, and we all have a good time regardless if any fish are caught or not,lol

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    flatheaddundee, If I had a freezer to hold that meat I would go out and do some deer hunting, Maybe one of these day's I'll get me a freezer, I realy enjoying deer hunting, getting out right smack in the middle of mother nature's back yard and watching the squirrels and all the animals doing there thing, Then here comes the deer and the adrenilen starts flowing and you wonder if that deer can here your heart beating ,,,,,NOTHING LIKE IT,My adr gets flowing pretty good when I hang into a bigun to..
    Have fun out there chasing that big old buck and let us know how you did,,,,

7. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Tom the TN river (Lake Chickamauga) is down to below normal Winter pools, according to a couple of fishermen at the launch last Saturday. It appears to be down about 5 foot on a bridge support near the launch area. We could use a rain but not the bad weather that was going through the Nashville-Clarksville and North area. Several tornados have set down according to the 6 pm weather. Hope all is well and no one suffers any damage.

8. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Yep, I don't care for the tornando's and all that wind, But I sure would like to see the river get back up, and maybe alittle current, I passed the Cumberland river about a hour ago and it didn't look like there was any current at all, it did look like it was up though,,,,,

9. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN