rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by snakeman76, Sep 12, 2009.

1. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    How you Florida boys and girls doing in this rain I been holding out till sunday but I dont see a break in it for the big bend:sad2:

2. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    My family and I were over in Destin from Monday to Thursday and it rained every day. Was up in Ga today and it rained most of the day there. Guess that big low is dropping all kinds of water. Prayers for those in the midwest that are getting flooded.

3. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    I haven't had a chance to get out on the water in a while. I hope to get out in the next few days while the water is still kind of high. But it raining here so fishing is out for today.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Been raining here in Ohio too an winds 40-50 mph last three days.

5. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    Went out Tue. morning landed a few eater size chann cats. The bite was kind of slow early moring but picked up a bit after 9:00 am.

6. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    im in bainbridge ga and we havent hardly had enough rain to settle the dust. but the flint and hooch rivers are starting to come up fast they just opened the gates at chatahoochee fl and the applachacola is coming up fast. a friend of mine has been catching some 50,60 and 70 lb flat north of the dam in the hooch. all in deep holes with bream.