Rain, rain go away

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Oct 26, 2009.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Been raining for 3 days now and no break til wed. Rivers too high to do anything but sit around and say oooo ahhhh at the logs and trees floating down it. I still hav'nt started work and I'm bored outta my mind. Man this stinks :sad2:

2. festus

festus New Member

I've never been to Washington State, but we've had the same problem here. Just about every free day I get for fishing, it's coming a downpour. We haven't had it as bad as some of the folks south of here in Georgia, where several folks drowned. Then over in the Carolinas they're experiencing drought. We're well over a foot for the average rainfall for the year here. Crops have suffered. It's been so bad I've seen fishermen fishing off of bridges with downriggers. :eek:oooh: I guess you have to improvise.

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    was watchin the news the other nite, and my weather man said we are in a el-nino trend this year. as for my area, they say we are gonna have a wetter than normal winter. we already have gotton over 4o inches the past 6 weeks. as a matter of fact, its rainy now.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    rain is better than drought ! our rivers and creeks are starting to run again around here and i am thanlkful for every day of it

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well after a break for about 8 days the rain come back last night but I know why I am useing the last 3 days of my 09 vacation time the rest of this week and wanted to fish tommorrow

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    seems like its been raining around here for a month. last two days strAIGHT AND MOST OF LAST WEEK AND FEWCDAYS WEEK BEFORE ECT..... opps. caps.:embarassed:

everything is waterlogged.