Rain, Rain, Go away

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by pendog66, Mar 9, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Since when do we live in a rainforest???? This rain is killing me, after getting out and catching some fish i have cabin fever bad. This rain needs to stop before the river gets too high to fish

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i feel the opposite...rain baby rain! all this rain while its warm is gonna warm up the rivers, and fill up the lakes. as soon as it quits long enough to get a line wet (sat or sunday) i'll be hitting the river, channels will be going bezerk!

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i will be out there with you dink, Bryan mentioned going out too. Im just hoping these last storms wont make the river too high

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I know we need the rain to warm the water, I JUST DONT LIKE THE FLOODS, And all these fronts we have to deal with, common May!

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you can bet, ill be out with you guys this weekend! good luck everyone.

6. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Got some much need rain here in Arkansas on Wednesday and Thursday. Total accumulation was right at 4 inches here in north central part. Came back from Little Rock on Thursday morning and hit rain and wind so bad we had to pull over and stop.

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    That sounds like what came through here last night. The wind is supposed to lay down here this afternoon. Trying to get something in the works right now.