Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are in full swing of spring monsoon season-We have rain and you guessed it more rain in the forecast-and the weather man is right for a change so for the next few days looks like there is gonna be alot of beer getting drank in da garage.......LOVE a GOOD RAINSTORM!:wink:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
We've got so much rain that the Ohio river is gonna be pretty much un-fishable till sometime in May.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good rain/thunder storm but enough is enough!!!
All the rain we've got has made this the worst year for catfishing that I can remember!

·
Registered
495 Posts
We've got so much rain that the Ohio river is gonna be pretty much un-fishable till sometime in May.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good rain/thunder storm but enough is enough!!!
All the rain we've got has made this the worst year for catfishing that I can remember!
I agree with you. I mostly fish the Ohio and Big sandy and all this rain is rediculous. I hope it starts to settle down soon.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
It's been rainin all day here too:angry: The high water certainly sucks for the guy fishin but it makes for a good spawn if the don't drain it off to fast. The part of sitting here not working is whats killin me. :confused2:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Well we are in full swing of spring monsoon season-We have rain and you guessed it more rain in the forecast-and the weather man is right for a change so for the next few days looks like there is gonna be alot of beer getting drank in da garage.......LOVE a GOOD RAINSTORM!:wink:
:0a21: What are you doing,building the Ark in your garage while you're sucking down those Barley Pops?:confused2:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Long as I remember
The rain's been coming down
Clouds of mystery fallin'
Confusion on the ground

Good men through the ages
Tryin' to find the sun
And I wonder
Still I wonder
Who'll stop the rain?

I went down Virginia
Seekin' shelter from the storm
Caught up in the fable
I watched the tower grow

Five year plans and new deals
Wrapped in golden chains
And I wonder
Still I wonder
Who'll stop the rain?

Heard the singers playing
How we cheered for more
The crowd had rushed together
Tryin' to keep warm

Still the rain kept pouring
Fallin' on my ears
And I wonder
Still I wonder
Who'll stop the rain?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Maybe so, but Kenny aint catchin nothin no where else!:wink:
If he does that and still can't catch one............:eek:oooh:

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:
I was going to say that he would probably have a hard time hitting one in a tub,but thought better of it. That was a good one Sheila!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
we've been getting a lot of rain here too. every time the river goes down, it starts pouring again. That's o-k though. I welcome the rain. it'll keep the fish fed good, and Really good for mushrooms! This year, I'm gonna walk out of the woods wearing one like a crown !!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kat you man hating again:wink:Yous guy are so not likable today(LOL)Just kick me some more while I am down why dont you(LOL)

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
They say we got more comin too I just hope it waits till after the wekend cause I got to fish friday and saturday cause it is my tradition to fish on my birthday and I don't care for fishin in the rain

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
day before yesterday,yesterday,and today make 37 out of 45 that we have had rain.bad storms with tornados rolled threw arkansas last night and got severe thunder storms with possibilitys of more tornados today.sposed to clear out this afternoon and then fishing for 3 days.hope all the fish didnt drown.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.