Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some rain.:Happy:
Seth and I went camping on the river on Saturday night and had some great fishin.
Seth broke his pb twice with an 11 and a 15 lb blue.
We ended up with a lilttle over 20 fish, with the biggest a 24 lb blue that I caught at 5 in the mornin. We never went to sleep, the fish were biting all night long.
Some nice fat channels were caught too and right before we left I caught a little flathead.
I caught all three catfish in the same trip at the same spot. Dont get any better than that.
Caught fish on shad, cut and live perch. It didnt matter.
We kept 8 of the smallest blues.

Attachments

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Rain is a good thing, we needed it, I knew the river would be good this weekend, went over lincon street bridge on saturday and the GW showed up man did they scatter about haft of the people fishing split for their cars, the gw had two trucks and bloked them in and got out the ticket book. When will these guys figure out you need a fishing license? nice fish :good:

· Registered
161 Posts
sounds like you guys are having all the luck.. i went out to the white water last night and caught 3 drum, 4,6, and 9 pounds.. fun but i want to get into the cats.. havent had any luck this year.. oh and i also caught a boot full of mud =(

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Congrats Kyle & Seth what a night....I can tell with the slime on your shirt you was holding a lot of fish.

Thats a great blue Kyle...Congrats to Seth on his PB.

You guys are starting to get hot..and having fun doing it..

· Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We had a blast. It sprinkled a few times though the night but not enough to get us wet. We had a few beers, ate some good food and caught some good fish, Old School Cattin.:cool::laugh:
"The River" came on the radio so I shot this little video of our camp.lol
[youtubevid]urfhhUF2rP0[/youtubevid]

· Registered
241 Posts
Some good looking fish, I got into some cats last month but haven't done very well since then. I'd sure like to have a chance at the Arkansas with my two bad boy poles.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
I believe i could even stay up all night catching fish the way guys were on that trip.

But that tent setting on soft sand would of started lookin real good to me say about 8pm he!he!

Anyone that knows you knows you are at home on the rivers...keep it up buddy!!

And keep shooting them video...I enjoy the shi! out of them....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.