Rain Gear??????

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by whiskers67, Mar 22, 2009.

1. whiskers67

whiskers67 New Member

State:
    california
    I live in Calif. and i got some fishen bro's in Indiana.I came out and fished the Wabash last year in early May and we came into some rain, did'nt slow the fishen down at all because we all had rain gear,well i'm commen back this year in early june and were gonna take a 5 day trip to the Ohio river(poison creek area),should i be thinken about bringing my rain gear again.Any kind of help here would be appreciated.

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    most definitely bring the rain gear.

3. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You know how it goes...the second you leave it at home we'll get a gully-washer and you'll be sittin in the boat looking like a drown rat. Pack the rain gear.

4. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yep, its hard to string 5 days together in a row with out rain that time of year. I'd bring 2 sets!

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dude, its Indiana, rain is always an option. :wink:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Heck, I thought he was asking for advice on rain gear......:wink:

Rain's always an option here in NC too Bear, but ya know what the old song says....."It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya....." er, uh, somethin' like that! :confused2:

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO @ "T" :smile2:

8. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Brothers we already told him, if it rains anything like last year woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! better bring that gear!!!!!

9. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    The last time I set in a down pour was about two springs ago with bigcatfish64. We put our rain gear on then proceeded to put a but whippin on them cats. We stayed dry and kept the fish crankin in. Heck yes, bring the gear and dont fear the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: