rain comin

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Sep 29, 2008.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    start dancing guys looks like bite time again this week! :wink:

2. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Let's just hope that it's enough rain to make a difference.

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Could definitely use some. I was on the Ohio last week the was ZERO current, absolutely zero. Need it to rain in Ohio and PA for about 2 weeks...W

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Awe man dont get me all excited on the inside, cuz i will get let down. but man we sure could use quite a few inches of rain. i would love to have some good current fora while. not to mention will wipe out a lot of the baitfish out in the river. :roll_eyes:

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    well maybe next time.:angry:

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Lets bring this thread back to life~ maybe somethings gonna happen here in the next day or two.
    Even the jet boater guys are chickenin' out around here,,, and the flattie season'll soon be gone. All you guys still tryin' to catch a big flattie in Indiana better figure out what your doing and get busy because it's do or die and it'll be a long winter.... I'm going to get out in it tonight- So pray that I get rained on.... lol

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    hey bill is alive! lol

your rite bro we usually are done by the second week of nov up here. hoping to make the third annual "halloween flathead" video. year before last we had 48* water temps but still managed a 22 for the video, cant remember what last years temp was at that time. man it gona be a long winter of drillin holes in the ice.lol

8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well, You might think I'm nuts man, but I'm going to try that "frosty flathead thing -wait n see! I still have research, but I gotta try it once.
    48*w/t is pretty durn frosty though lol

I seen the one 'holloween flathead' video you guys have on youtube.... pretty cool. How many do you have?

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im fishing all year round... I will get the Frosty Flathead!!

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    bill, search more from this user (hoosierpolecat) on there and you will be entertained my friend. :wink:lol