Raiders

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by BigRossi, Dec 8, 2009.

1. BigRossi

BigRossi New Member

State:
    California
    A team being destroyed by the ego of a once great mind in Football. An aging mind whose pride will not permit him to see that his ways are of the past.

There is some decent talent on the team but no leadership, including Cable, that can properly put it all together. I can only thank the Football Gods that JaMarcuss was finally benched. Now a little guy with no arm strength has put down some pretty decent numbers with this offense.

Gradkowski at least brings a joy for the game and excitement....not to mention he can actually throw a screen pass. I can't help but to wonder what the Raiders record would be if we had a competent QB that started the entire season.

At this point what do Raider fans have to look forward too? Commitment to Excellence is a thing of the past. We will have another decently high draft pick this year. But when the commissioner comes to the stand...and the Radiers draft ????????? in the 2010 draft. Its quite possible the Raider Nation will be sitting here going.......WHO???? WTF! Oh...he must have ran a good 40 yard dash.

We are in deep need of a GM. Since Bruce Allen left with Gruden the organization has took a bad turn. Allen was the voice of reason with Al Davis and could manipulate the old man into doing things that made sense.

I was born a Raider fan and will always follow the Silver and Black. But damn it's been frustrating to watch this BS that last few years. And until a GM is put in place....change will not happen.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I live in Philadelphia, PA. We have 2 professional footbali teams in the Commonwealth. And both teams lost to the Raiders!

I as resident, I bow down and say that the Raiders is our daddy!:wink::smile2:

Good job on eating Eagle's wings and melting Plastic!:cool2:

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: "110%"
    I'm right here in the bay area (San Leandro) & I was born & raised in Oakland (Oaktown) so not only do I bleed Silver & Black...
    "He's Right"!!!
    (Now that is what I would call "Real Talk"! )
    :cool2:

4. BigRossi

BigRossi New Member

State:
    California
    I think the Raiders have a over all pretty decent Defense. But there full potential can't be realized with an offense that leads in the most 3 and outs in the league. You can't put your D on the field 45 min out of 60 and expect them to hold up.

Special teams suck....why McFadden is not handling the kick offs I have no clue.

5. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Nice post Rossi. The Raiders have a tremendous amount of talent on their team minus Russell and Heyward-Bey. As a Cali guy and a bay guy, I would really like to see the Raiders gain their respect back. The Raider Nation is slowly dwindling. A new GM that actually has input and makes decisions could bring back stability and respect to a once very proud franchise and fanbase.

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I grew up in L.A. and have been a raider fan since 1965 (that's when I kissed-off the Rams) and switched allegance to the Sliver and Black. How I long for the days when teams knew that when they were going up against the raider, they was gonna get their a$$es kicked no matter who won. I think that our team needs a new owner and a new GM. How much $$ you guys got?

7. BigRossi

BigRossi New Member

State:
    California
    If I had Bill Gates money I'd be all over pushing Al Davis out of the Raider Organization!

8. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Just hope his days are numbered Big Rossi. The Niners are starting to get a little respect back and I think it started when the younger York took over the operations. He wants to win and in a hurry. Al Davis should have brought in Mike Holmgren as GM, now he is in Cleveland. Hopefully the Raiders and Niners can get back into the playoffs next year. Nice win, always good to see Broncos lose.

9. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Merry Christmas to the Raider fans out there!!!!

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    ROFLOL!!!!:smile2::smile2::wink:

11. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    [QUOTE=CatMan(Cali); always good to see Broncos lose.

Now, that statement makes me FEEL GOOD!!! :wink: