Racoon Creek bridgeport,NJ

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by brownie525, May 24, 2009.

1. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    did a little fishing late saturday got out on the water at about 5pm and stayed out till around 10pm when the lightning sent us in:crazy:. Boated a bunch of fish and a few decent sized ones mostly one chicken liver they didnt seem to be hitting anything else. only got a few pics as it was the first time i had a camera on the boat and forgot it was there lol.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A fine body of water indeed. Thanx for sharein.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Nice lookin fish ya got there Mike ;) I still prefer the Big D for hard fighting big channels over any body of water Ive fished.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Mike dont take my last post the wrong way buddy. When I say the Big D I also mean its tributaries.

5. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    i hear ya i like fishing the Delaware and usually do but we were doing some night fishing and an old small boat with old motor at night time pretty far from the ramp isn't a good combination especially with storm clouds rollin in lmao:smile2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

What do you know about the Delaware ya transplant? LOL! How in the world is life treatin ya? Good to see ya,:cool2:

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Life has been pretty dang good been mixing my time between catfish and stripers. Living on the lake is like being a kid on vacation all over again. Judging by the avatar I see your still catching bait LMAO But seriously you did use him for bait right?? ;)

8. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    got out on the water at around 5:45 and stayed till alittle after noon. boated a good number of fish and managed to get a couple biggins possibly the biggest of the year so far. Most fish were caught on liver but the biggins went for a hunk of eel. Alittle cloudy in the morning but turned out to be a great day:big_smile:.

Attached Files:

9. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    few more pics

Attached Files:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nice job. Thanx for the pics.

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Keepem coming Mike I like the reports and pics. I myself gave bass fishing a try today but with all the jetskis and boats it was a losing battle.

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Post #8 first pic. looks an awfull lot like blue. :wink:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks Mike for the reports and very nice pics! :cool2: Some good lookin' Cats! :cool2: Looks like Big George has some competition over there in Joisey! :wink: :smile2:

14. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Looks nice Mike.

15. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    we even launch out of the same ramp lol hopefully soon i am going to get a chance to met up with him and learn a few more tricks of the trade lol.:cool2:

16. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    THANKS FOR THE REPORT!!!:wink:

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya best warn the ladd. We are hittin the river this friday. He won't be the same. LOL! lookin forward to it. :wink:

18. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    Lmao really cant wait till friday:cool2:

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm looking forward to the report! :big_smile:

20. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    hit the creek early this morning got set up and fishin by 6. just about a half hour later the rain rolled in. rained for about an hour so we setup under the bridge. didnt have our best day on the water but after the rain showers it turned out to be a beautiful day. only got a few pics cause the camera batteries died:roll_eyes:(note to self no more dollar store batteries)lol.

Attached Files: