Rabbits

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by 223reload, Oct 23, 2006.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    the lows are starting to get chilly here we still havent had a killing frost yet so were trying to prolong the garden some bu it wont be but a week or so longer then im gonna start wookin for some wabbits

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Rabbit smothered in gravy and bisquits my my:dribble:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I know thats right but dont ferget the taters :big_smile_2:

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    I cant wait for rabbit hunting either. It is open right now, but with all the deer hunters in the woods, I dont want to get shot.

I usually start rabbit hunting in December cause there are less muzzle loader hunters than bow or rifle, and bowhunters usually avoid december unless they got skunked out and reall really need the meat, forcing them to sit and freeze their butts off in the 12th month.

Plus the winter weather makes it easy to get rid of the fleas- just lay the bunny in the snow for 5 minutes and theyre gone!

I already get fired up when my buddys beagles start singing in the mornings. Bowwwooooowww! Bowwwwwwawawawawawwww! Aint nothing as sweet as a beagle singing as she works. :wink:

5. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    We'll get after them this weekend! We got a lot of rain today and should make for good senting this weekend!:big_smile::big_smile: