Rabbit Eradication Pills aka REP

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, May 14, 2006.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Brothers in arms.
    For those of you that have committed to the down fall of the dreaded (fear the bunny) rabbit.
    I would like to offer my services. Post here if you are entered in this endeavor and I will send your way REP(rabbit eradication points). These are small brown tokens of my appreciation, and I guarantee they will help build confidence in your unwavering pursuit of this Wiley Beast!

Attached Files:

2. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    The beast is going down, I can't wait for this thing to start.

3. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    There once was a boy named Jack, he took some smart pills to school and gave them out, He told the kids that they would make them smarter, one kid said that they taste like Rabbit S--- , And Jack said, See there, Your Smarter already............:lol: LMAO..:amazed: :big_smile_2: :waaaht: ..........

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Steve...stop telling on me:embarassed: ...LMAO...is it time to lock and load yet?????:big_smile:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kill the bunny entrants, you better post here,I won't be hunting you down to give points.:lol: lol

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    LOL...you go, Jack.....in the immortal words of Elmer Fudd: Kill the wabbit!":lol:

7. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I prefer his opera version!

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm definitely gonna get that Waskally Wabbit!:lol:

9. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    You throw a wock, at a wabbit, when you don't have a wifle:roll_eyes: :big_smile: ...

10. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Let's form the BOC wabbit patrol. It's time to get that wabbit.

11. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    WE'll have to get someone to run it , How about ( WabbitCommandoJack )...:lol: :lol: :lol: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: ............

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Steve, I'm handing out brown pills,not white ones lol
    Besides I have a feeling this bunny won't run,just sit and $*!% :eek:oooh: lmao

13. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Are those Bunny *pellets* or raisins? :roll_eyes:

I'm not so sure the Bunny is going to sit still he could prove to be a wascally wabbit. I'm in and hoping I do not have to eat toooooo much crow pie. However, if has a good brown gravy it will not matter much.:misdoubt:

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Wonder if Wild Bill has any spices yet that makes Crow taiste like Bunny:confused2: ...LMAO I think Ol Man said it right...this dog probably should have stayed on the porch and let the young dogs do this chase:embarassed:.....LOL But it should be fun anyway.:big_smile:

15. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    the bunny patrol can do a drive by of my place. darn wabbits keep eating a bite out of strawberries then leave it to rot. hes on my hit list.

16. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I hope to get in on the tourney! I hear that fresh cut "bunny" is great for the BIGGUNS!

Aaron

TA2D

I have just returned from visiting the Marines at the front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the world!
    General of the Armies Douglas MacArthur

17. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Aaron, Have Jack send you some of those small brown tokens to make you some stink-bait, it will work just as good as bunnie.........:lol: .......