R.i.p Paul Eels

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by BigDuck, Aug 1, 2006.

1. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    I know this isn't fishing related but last nite the voice of the razorbacks was killed in car wreck. I sure will miss hearing "TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS" this year. Paul Eels will be missed.:cry:

2. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    It's been on my mind all day. Football season won't be the same this year. He was a great announcer and from what I have heard over the years a great man.

He will be missed.

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    razorbacks are`nt going to be the same with out Paul just prayed for his family

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Are thoughts and prayers go out to his family. This is the first I've heard of this news. He was a great anouncer and a great supporter of Arkansa Athletics.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That sucks, dont watch their games much but have caught a few. Announcers make the games what they are alot of the time.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Arkansas Football will not be the same. Paul Eels will be missed here in Arkansas.

7. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Did ya'll watch the KATV local news tonight? They gave tribute to him, it was a hard show for them to do.

TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS OOHH MYY

ST

8. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Paul Eels was a big part of the Arkansas Razorbacks. He will be missed. Prayers go out to his family.

9. r_corter12

r_corter12 New Member

State:
    Carlisle,AR
    this morning when i heard the news it felt like i lost a grandfather i love the razorbacks with all my heart and deeply cherished paul eels im going to miss him but we have plenty to remember him by,god bless both families involved in the accident

10. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    randy said it best ............ i understand the mother of 3 was killed also ....

11. arky

arky Well-Known Member

State:
    kansas
    paul, was just in out town last week for a hog bash and i am truly glad i went to hear him speak . i to feel like i have lost a family member . As long as i can remember i have listened to paul call the hog games and i still get those little chills on the back of my neck when he saysTouchdown Arkansas!! He was a great sports caster and a heck of a man . He will truly be missed.I don't think the razorback games will ever be the same without Paul. God Bless Paul and his family and the young lady who also perished. God bless the RAZORBACKS!!

12. 8898dan

8898dan New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Dont know if yall ever did this, but whenever I watched Arkansas Football, I would mute the TV and listen to Paul Eells call the game. No one could compare to his calls of razorback games and I will sure miss him.