R.I.P. eggman

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfishjohn, Nov 25, 2006.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm so sorry to hear the news.You and your family have my thoughts and Prayers from KY.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Zach,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your Father and our beloved BOC brother. He was a kind, funny man and I loved reading his posts. He will be missed. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know here or PM me.

I am at a loss for more words.

Love, prayers and hugs,
    Cheryl

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I am truely saddened by this news. A good man and fun to talk with. My deepest condolences to the family.

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    so sorry to hear of eggs passing. I met him at several gatherings he was a good guy to be around.

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    My condolences and prayers sent from Missouri.

6. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    thoughts and prayers are sent from ohio

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dear Zach, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your whole family in prayer through this difficult time. God bless and keep you all.

Carolyn

8. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    It saddens me deeply to hear of your fathers passing, You and the rest of your family are in my prayers.

9. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Wow, I thought Egg was in good shape other then a few extra pounds. Thanks for letting us know. He will be missed and our prayer's go out to you and your family.............

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dear Zach,
    I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I met him at the BOC national gathering in September and was lucky enough to get to spend a few hours talking with him. He talked about you.....he loved you very much and was so proud of you. I knew about the health problems he had been having, but I never imagined he would be gone this soon. Doug was a sincere, caring, and funny guy and we will all miss him here on the BOC. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. You and your entire family will be in our thoughts and prayers. If we can do anything at all to help Zach, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Your friend,
    Tanya (Catgirl)

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Wow, once again this cuts deep. I am sorry for your loss Zach. God bless you and your family.

st

12. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    this is disheartening to hear.
    i never got to meet your dad but he truley seemed to be a good ole boy
    that would have been a hoot bein around .
    i enjoyewd hearing his interaction between tea and dodgeman about liverlobbing, treble hooks, and the cardinals etc.
    doug will be sorely missed . like canepole said i really didnt know he was haveing any health problems.
    im sure sorry to hear of his passing zach.
    please accept my deepest sympathy and condolences.
    im very sad now .
    may god hold you close and bring comfort to you .
    DRC

13. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Zach: I am certainly taken by surprise at the news of your father's passing. My condonlences to you and your family in this time of grief and sorrow. I have many fond memories of his postings on this forum and the time we got to spend together at the National Gathering. He was a good friend to many of us in the BOC and he will be truely missed.

14. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    My heart is sadden by this news. Such a loss so early in life is heart wrenching. May the river of sorrow run narrow and shallow for you and the family.

15. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Zach,

This is certainly a shock to me. I knew your dad from the Gatherings that we were at together. I know you remember me too. Your dad was a very special person and a good friend to all.

I pray that GOD will watch over you and your Family, and give the strength you all will need at this time. If there is anything I can do to help out, please PM me and let me know my little friend.

Thanks for letting everyone on the Boc know about your dad. The Eggman will truly be missed by all..

May GOD bless...

16. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Zach, we're so sorry for your loss. You and your's are in our thoughts.

17. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really sorry to hear about your dad.I never got to meet him in person ,but sure did enjoy his posts.Like you said he is in a much better place.Where the water always runs clear and a never ending supply of fish to catch.
    Now he has no pain and suffering ,just happiness from now on.
    We will be saying prayers for you and your family in the trying days ahead.May the Lord lift your burdens in a very short period of time.
    Keep us up dated as to how your doing. GOD BLESS!!

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Zach, thank you for your post and sharing the information. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as every member of the BOC. Perhaps we could name our next on line tournament in honor of your father. Moderators? Keep your chin high Zack. Were all thinking about you.

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Zach your daddy and I had talked a few times via computer. I am so sorry to hear of his passing.I had recently spoken with him about sending all the Missouri people (I am from Missouri also) Christmas Cards.He told me it was a wonderful idea but most people didn't want their personal emails made public and we agree'd that it wouldn't be proper.I know you are hurting my dear.I have lost both of my parents and it's a tough thing to go through.I will keep you in prayer.Please inform us of funeral arrangements and your address so we can send cards. Goodness we just lost Tinboat and now your daddy oh Zach I am so sorry!-------------Sister Pat Powell:sad2:

20. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. Egg will be missed here and my prayers are with your familly and you.

Steve