Quick tip no.1

Discussion in 'Boating' started by coltsfan, Aug 18, 2006.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Lighting Issues: I Have A Two Way Switch For My Anchor Light And Navigational Light.if I'm Going To Be Anchored In One Spot For A While , I Will Pull My Navigational Light (red And Green Light) Out And Replace It With A Two Foot Anchor Light(white Light) They Both Are The Two Pin Style So They Are Interchangeable.so When I Need Somthing From The Front Of The Boat I Just Flip The Swith From Anchor To Navigational And Both Lights Are On No Need For Flashlights Or Anything..i Have A 17 Foot Boat And It Lights It Up Pretty Good.when Done In The Front I Just Flip Switch Back To Anchor And Front Light Is Off So You Save On Your Battery.if Your Anchor Light Ever Goes Bad You Can Always Use This One For A Spare Till Replace Your Other One.just Make Sure Your Anchored If You Are Moving You Have To Have Your Red And Green Light Back In.check State Laws! But This Is Legal In Ohio.hope This Helps You Out

2. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    pretty good tip,thanks

3. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Thats all I use on my boat at night is the anchor light and I like the way you use it on the front but my navgation light is a permanant mount. Maybe I'll change it to a portable one. Thanks for the tip.

4. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks for the reps guys

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    just bumping this up