Quick poll, flathunter and Rollo fishing tomorrow.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Aug 28, 2009.

Flathunter or rollo, who will catch the most fish

1. Flathunter

2. Rollo

3. they will both get skunked

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There is a good chance that me and Rollo will hook up tomorrow evening for a few hrs of fishing, he is working over here where I live.

The fishing has been very bad.

So vote on who will catch the most fish.

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just to let you know, I would like to see Jason pop a 50lb flathead..But the fishing is the worst I have ever seen...I voted we will both get skunked.:big_smile:

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    it would be hard to vote because both of you are great fisherman

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hmmmmm, is Mellon going on this advenure? :crazy:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Why don't you both just have coffee. We all know your honey holes are empty Jack. :wink: lol
    Seriously,take Jason to your favorite hole, catch your old fifty pound buddy, and make Rollo feel bad for even thinking he had a chance! :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:
    I voted that you will both get skunked, gotta face reality......... :sad2:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  6. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    I think you guys will have a some luck, some cooler evenings and some rain might have them moving for ya. I'm hoping some positive mojo on here will bring you guys some luck.
    Good :big_smile: luck to you both

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I like yas both and don't wanna choose sides so I'm going with a double skunk, LOL.

8. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    i picked the skunk...but I bet you guys will see some caught on limb lines :smile2:

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I voted Jack will catch more. This is what is going to happen. Jack will take perfessor Rollo to a hole. Perfessor will teach Jack the finer points of his hole basically reinventing it for him. Then, Perfessor will notice somthing downstream and Jack will catch 2 big fish. Perfessor Rollo takes great pride in showing people how to catch them. I just hope the water temp is below 32 or over 100 cause I hear Jack has trouble catching fish when the temprature is between those temps! :wink:

10. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You guys are both good fisherman, but Jack it is hard to vote for you when you start the thread with a post that says "Fishing has been really bad" :smile2::smile2:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I am still wating on Rollo to call me, this trip might not happen, he is working outside all day in this heat, so he might not want to go.

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If Mellon was going we might as well stay home:smile2:

13. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I voted Rollo.... He hasn't been with you on your bad days, he seems to be having a decent year (at least catching fish in general), so maybe having him with you will bring some luck. :wink: Maybe the good mojo of two serious flathead guys teaming up?

It's been such a nasty year for most people. I hope you BOTH nail a 50lb'er. At least you're getting out. I have barely been able to LOOK at the water this year, much less actually go fishing.

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You missed an option of both of you catching some monsters. Ill say that

15. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well Jack I hate to go against you on your home ground, but this is how it will probably go down.
    You will both set most of the night waiting f r the first bite, Jack will do most of the talking as Jason will still be suffering from the days heat. The first bite will come at ten minutes till ten,and it will be one of those great slow pole benders that we all know signify a huge flathead. Both will be so excited that they will run to get the pole and a huge brawl will breakout as Rollo is still under the effects of heat stroke and Jack is suffering a extreme case of skunkitis. The fight will not last that long as Jacks bad back will flair up and render him helpless. Rollo will get the pole and reel in a forty pound snapper who also will do the slow pole bend on ya. So Rollo will catch a turtle and Jack will end up in traction for the best part of the fall flat season. While working in the area Jason will go to Jacks best hole and finish cleaning out what the limb liners have missed.:wink: I hope you both catch huge fish and they weigh exactly the same, Because the state of delerium that you are both experiencing could lead to a terrible thing..:smile2:

16. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    good luck jack,hope you got some of this flash flood and kool down it mite help with the bites :wink:

17. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Maybe one of the poll questions should have been...Will rollo show up :smile2:

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    dinks yer both gonna catch minners and rollo will show up IF mama lets him out the house to play (LOL) Maybe we should inquire about brownie pionts (LOL) Rollo ya been a good boy lateley(LOL)

19. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    both these guys are great fishermen, i think they will both get turtles:smile2:

20. ambassadeur

ambassadeur New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well Jack since I know how the fishing's been in our area lately, I'm gonna have to vote skunk. But you never know, you might get surprised.