QUICK get to Gander Mtn

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by stubhub, Dec 30, 2009.

1. stubhub

stubhub New Member

State:
    mulvane
    Went there last night to pick up another rod and reel, saw the shakespeare nite stick rod and reel combos for $60 and 25% off, went to the register rang up for $30, so I got 2, only 1 or 2 left as of last night
    15-30 lb test, 1-3 oz lure, thas for rod and reel, they had baitcasters there too for $70

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    great find!

3. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Wish I had a store around here..Sounds like some great buys.

4. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    Bought one last week to give to my fishing pardner for Christmas, put 30lb mono on it, it casts pretty well also, not rod I'd use in a bass tournment
    but its a good deal for the money, I already have a nitestick 7' its my favorite cat rod

5. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    I bought 2, 8 foot nite sticks with the cork handles, a couple of weeks ago, 15 bucks each.
    I need more rods like I need another hole in my head.:confused2::roll_eyes::smile2:

6. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Thats a good buy Ray.....I dont think we can have to many....One of these days we will find a rod that catches fish..:tounge_out::big_smile:

7. ks catman

ks catman New Member

State:
    kansas
    I need more rods like I need another hole in my head.:confused2::roll_eyes::smile2:[/QUOTE]
    I got the same problem i see one on sale and i just got to have it:big_smile: with about 20 or so rods and reels my wife dont agree tho:smile2: