Questions For DH!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jan 31, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo was formally invited this morning by fellow brother and staff member Eric Simcox to come to Henderson to go fishing this spring. He was even nice enough to add I could leave my boat at home, and even stay with his family to save on costs! What a great guy! I am going to take Mr. deddearhunter01 up on the invitation..However.....I Have A Few Quick Questions I Forgot To Ask When We Were On The Phone:smile2: You asked for it big boy!!!LOL...rollo

1. HOW FAR IS YOUR HOME FROM A PAVED ROAD?

2. WHEN I CROSS THE OHIO, KANTUCKY BORDER WILL I AUTOMATICALLY GET DUMBER?

3. DO YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TOGETHER TO MAKE A SET OF TEETH? JUST TRYING TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT? LOL

4. IS YOUR IDEA OF CATFISHING INCLUDE ON OF JW'S CATTLE SHOCKERS?

5. WILL DEDNUTS BE AROUND? OR WILL HE BE CHASING COYOTTES FOR DINNER?

6. DO YOU HAVE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR HOMESTEAD? OR IS THERE ARROW SIGNS TO GET ME THERE?

7. YOU SAID LEAVE MY BOAT AT HOME? WHAT SIZE BATHTUB WILL WE BE FISHING OUT OF?

8. DO I NEED MY GAFF?

9. I HEAR J.W LOST A BIG TOE IN A CHICKEN FIGHT?

10. DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ALRIGHT ALONE? OR SHOULD I BRING NETMANJACK TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE AND COMPREHENSION DIFFERENCES?

PLEASE ANSWER ANY AND ALL IF YOU UNDERSTAND:smile2: ROLLO

2. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Man thats harsh that might be a trip you want to skip ifs all like that rollo you might not be coming back lol.:smile2:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:...Funniest post I've read in a LONG time!!! Thanks Rollo!:wink::smile2:

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Answer: 1 foot

Answer: You will have to ask Can'tCatchafishjohnnyboyz ! he lives where you will cross over at. But look at him he is fishing more and more Pay-Lakes some day he might learn.

3. DO YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TOGETHER TO MAKE A SET OF TEETH? JUST TRYING TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT? LOL

Answer: No not mine I am from PA. But you could ask WJ, I think his entire family if you put them all together has 1 1/2 tooths..LMAO

Answer: No, I use yours, they seem to work better

Answer: Well I heard last night on the phone he was asking his wife where she put his gun at .. Not sure what that meant

6. DO YOU HAVE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR HOMESTEAD? OR IS THERE ARROW SIGNS TO GET ME THERE?

Answer: No there is cardboard signs along the road saying turn here.

Answer: Well I figured we could use Johnny boyz boat over in WJ 's yard, it has a 3hp motor on it plus if you row at the same time we might get too 2.5 mph

8. DO I NEED MY GAFF?

Answer: No I have WJ's spear gun

Answer: no he didn't he lost his thumb in that fight.

10. DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ALRIGHT ALONE? OR SHOULD I BRING NETMANJACK TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE AND COMPREHENSION DIFFERENCES?

Answer: If you bring Netmanflack with you you might not get past the first exit in Kentucky due to the Moonshine !! LMAO

I hope I answered all your questions right for you and can't wait till you get down here, its going to be a blast, Oh shoot I almost forgot bring your binoculars with you cause when your fishing here we might see a submarine going up and down the river.. :crazy:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I didnt know you lived in a mobile home :smile2: are you trying to keep up with the Jones:smile2:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    gary :smile2::smile2::smile2: rollo

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    man its gettin rough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2:

8. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Kris and I were talking and we thought that if old DH was really being honest with you all. Here is what he would have said:

Answer: Too far for me to walk without tripping on a cowpie.

Answer: The varying IQ of the traveler is directly proportional to his propensity of engaging in nonsensical communication

Answer: Granpaw got dis friend who gave him a set of possum teef for 5 bucks...we sprung last x-mas and got a set for the whole family

Answer: Well, that depends. If the catfish are biting good, we'll just use our ultra-light rods like he taught me and besides JW's wife has first claim on the cattle shockers..says it makes their love life more interesting. My wife is set to borrow them this weekend for our anniversary.

Answer: He always goes after them durn coyotes and never finds any. So I showed him how to pick up a possum or two....just in case.

Answer: Arrows. I carved arrows on all the trees along the way. And for insurance, I also spit backy juice every few steps.

Answer: I quit using them old discarded bathtubs last summer. I've been using the super deluxe kiddie pools from Wally World. You will love it. Got a brand new set of loc-tite rod holders on it, Some DK smeared on the bottom to attract the cats, and I added a bunch of those new giant sized Kat-bobbers for extra bouyancy.

8. DO I NEED MY GAFF?

Answer: No, I have on old telephone that will work OK. Might need some extra wire though.

Answer: That's the rumor. He's supposed have been reffing that fight, but just could resist the urge to get right down there with those two old roosters. He got beat up pretty darned bad too. But that's really not how he lost his big toe. When he got home from that fight, we went fishing and ran out of bait. While he was sleepin it off, I ran out of bait. So......

Answer: Well, Jack has been here before. He knows what to expect. But you should be OK. Might want to bring a big bottle of peanut oil though for all them possums ole JW will be fetchin. Them are real good deep fried in the old fish cooker.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! Used to fish pay ponds is the answer...Not anymore of those river raping thieves!!!

3HP, you told me it was 5HP...:wink::smile2:

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That was quite comical... Im gonna have to stay up to date on this post..

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i just don't want to cross the border, have my truck spudder and quit, then fall flat on my face when i get out, because i forgot to stand:smile2::wink: rollo

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    CATfishjohn I just went over and checked its only 1HP I am sorry you will have to have two guys rowing now to get you up to 2.5 MPH.. Sorry buddy

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

1 HP,,,maybe I could use a couple of old mixers to get the HP up a little...:smile2:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    don't worry john, it will allow you to slow down and fish the areas he and jw blow through so fast... trying to keep up with them ohio big digs, that are gonna put it to them:smile2::eek:oooh: rollo

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO! I don't care what HP it is, its actually 9.5, as long as I can get my boat here...:wink::big_smile:

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    main thing you understand...its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog, and remember...if you get the chance, fish through every small structure and small detailed edges, such as humps, and sunken debis,,,remember brother!!!! its better to be pissed off than pissed on!!!! give em hell john!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2: rollo

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Answer: Actually it is about 20' from the paved road, of course his entire front yard is gravel, LOL!!!

Answer: I don't think this will be possible :wink: !!! If anything you will gain a few IQ points as you cross over the line.

Answer: Actually and surprisingly, they all have a full set of theeth (each)

Answer: Hold the Bus!!!!!!! I don't share those with anyone buddy!!!!!!

Answer: Yes, I will be around and No, I won't be chasing coyotes (I just shoot them) no chasing envolved!!!!

Answer: No Signs or arrows but, you will be contacted and told what markers to use such as , What tree, which rock and, which bent mailbox to turn by, LOL!!!

Answer: I don't know where you heard that but, the bathtubs are used to pull Bucktoofs around on the river cause they will mess up our boats, LOL!!!

8. DO I NEED MY GAFF?
    Answer: Only if you are in need of a date with an ICU Nurse, LMAO!!!

Answer: These rumors are gonna have to stop, this is completely false, LOL!!!

Answer: You can bring "Can'tusethenetmanJack" if you want but, you will still be the one with the funny accent, LOL!!!

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You can tell JW is over the border :smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We have spelling lessons on every Tuesday night here in Kentucky, the last two classes WJ missed them.. we will get him caught up here soon :eek:oooh:

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I hear banjos playin and it ain't Mark J. LOL!