questions about fees and what not

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by 514th, Jun 13, 2008.

1. 514th

514th New Member

State:
    arizona
    i was lookin online for places to go around roosevelt and bartlett lake, and the upper salt river. to access those areas do you have to have a pass or something? im tryin to get my plan together so i can hit this up on my way down to fort huachuca. cuz i dont really wanna waste my long distance callin the ranger station if i dont need to. any way cant wait to get back and do some cat fishin.

2. azfisher

azfisher Member

State:
    arizona
    You got to get a Tonto Pass you can get them at any sporting goods stores or some circle K's have them there under 7 dollars if you don't have a boat. I'm not sure what it is with a boat. You can also get a annul pass from the ranger station on the way to Bartlet.

3. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Azfisher is right about where to get the a Tonto pass. They are good for a 24 hr period. Don't scratch the date or time until you have reached your destination. The Ranger will come around every so often and check if your pass has been scratched. If you don't scratch the date and time they will cite you. The cite cost more than the pass. I was at Rosy couple of weeks ago and the Ranger said they can also impound your ride if you dont display a pass. Now you have pay impound fees and citation fees. That can add up$$$:confused2:

4. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks gentleman for the information since I'm coming from out of town in August this is some good info to know before I just try to get out there and wet some hooks.