Question???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Jun 17, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    i know we havw a chat room. well sometimes when i come on here i notice that there is usually a few people there,but sometimes there is only one person there. my question is "WHO IS THAT ONE PERSON TALKING TO?" seems to me it would be kind of lonely in there by yourself.:smile2::crazy::eek:oooh:

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I talk to myself all the time and I'm not lonely.
    It does scare me a little when I answer back.

I got a question. If your there and one other person is there.
    Why dont y'all talk to each other?

Are y'all in a stareing contest. LOL

I'm kidding around.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Mike, I just made my first visit to the chat room and the only person there was Lee and he or she wasn't saying anything at all. I did not know how to talk over there, so I sneaked out. I hope nobody saw me. :smile2:

5. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    They are waiting on Mac to come in and chat with them.

Lee is still in there LOL!!!!

Maybe they figure it like a house, a bedroom or bathroom is the same as a chatroom. now you know you like to be in the bathroom by yourself and stay in there a while. Maybe they go in the chat room while in the bathroom.

Ask me an easier question like solving world hunger or oil prices next time LOL!

6. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    im scared it might be that big blue i havent caught, and he might want to NODDLE me:eek:oooh:

7. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    At times people forget to log out and turn the computer off.

8. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Mac, I just checked and your buddy lee is still waiting on you in the chatroom LOL!

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm devestated. I try to go in but it won't work.:embarassed:

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Mac, I asked Lee about that and he said he was away from the computer. Probably because no one was in there to type to until you showed up.

Come in when I'M there, I make EVERYBODY talk. :smile2:

In the chatroom, when new folks show up everybody says "Hi!" So, chances are if the person says nothing, they are not sitting in their computer chair.

Mike, I've been that one person a time or two myself. Just waitin' on someone to show up and chat. :wink:

11. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    the chat room must be blocking out the riff raff. it won't let me in .the only thing i get an empty white screen.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sometimes ,I go to chat in 'float',it shows I'm in chat ,while I am reading posts.If my speakers ar off I dont here the prompt of someone entering chat.

Tanya ,You do keep the talk goin in the chat room,I enjoy our conversations .

13. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I heard it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you dont answer (couple of screws loose there), Tanya do you type to yourself and then answer, be truthful now........

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

How'd ya know Gary? :smile2:

Actually I've only done that a couple of times :eek:oooh:. Usually it's more fun to pop on over to the main board and bug YOU guys. :big_smile_2:

15. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Now I'm confused, Reload did you say that if you had your speakers on you could hear someone come into the chat room? Crap, Lee probably said something and I didn't hear him, sorry Lee, my speakers are not working right now.

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Mac,I dont know if your puter does this ,But when someone enters chat I hear a 'Welcome'

17. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    This whole thing sounds confusing as heck kinda like if a tree fall in the forest and nobody is there does it make a sound LOL

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya i know that i usually only go in when Tanya's fartin around in there because if shes not in there people dont talk as much.. shes quite the chatter box