Question...

Discussion in 'FLORIDA RIVERS TALK' started by Lasher Te TKC InsaneJoker, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Lasher Te TKC InsaneJoker

Lasher Te TKC InsaneJoker New Member

i'm not sure if this is the right forum but uh....i was wondering.... if any1 knew where i could get some Catfish,Bluegills,or even Crappie minnows. A friend of mine and i wanted to make a pond and we figured we would try out with Catfish first. But ive been searching EVERYWHERE and cant find any

~Lasher A.K.A. The $p4(V)(V)3l?

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Lasher, I don't know where you are from, but here where I live, just outside of Washington MO, in the spring time, the farm stores sell channel cats, bluegill and bass. You can buy them by the dozen or they even start selling them by the fish because you can buy some that are already 6-8inches!!

Have you called your local department of natural resources or the fish and game? If not, I would try there. If they don't sell, I'm sure they would be able to point you in the right direction.

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Check with your state fish and game office they can put you on someone in your state.

4. LoneRanger

LoneRanger New Member

Do an internet search there are TONS of places to buy bream, crappie, minnown, catfish, etc.. @ realy inexpensive prices. buy them by the 1K and the price is usualy greatly reduced. I had a buddy stock his pond, great fun to catch channel cats on the fly rod!

L.R. :cool: