Question

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by 1 4 Fishing, Aug 2, 2009.

1. 1 4 Fishing

1 4 Fishing New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here a question for all the people that run troutlines. Why dose the bass fisherman target all the troutlines in the water every time there is a tournament I get my lines cut and that suck. Im not hateing on the bass fishman but i hate win they cut my lines.

2. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    so the bass will not take the bait from the troutline and be hooked before the tourney then they can not catch the bass cause if it is on the troutline they cannot catch that bass and after a fish is catch it's mouth is sore for a few days and i never did troutline either

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah.. where you run your tl they think bass could be around the structure you think cats are and they think its blockin them.. which is BS because theres PLENTY of more spots around then that one they were at.:confused2:

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    bass guys suck, not stripers thats a differant game id love to get a big 29 pound striper, but the largemouth guys:roll_eyes::angry::eek:oooh:preepy clean cut dont get dirty typ,, discusting id rather catch carp,nothing agaist bass just bass diehards

5. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Cause bass fisherman own the water...Duh..Didn't you get the memo??:smile2:

6. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    don't do much bass fishin anymore but when I did even if I saw a trotline I left em alone. maybe it gets hung up in their trollin motors or they think the cats will scare off the bass???:confused2:

7. oahegw

oahegw Member

State:
    So. Dakota
    Greed and poor sportsmanship.

8. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You know that they hate use real fishermen and women. Their just jealous of the monsters wee catch against their small bass. ha ha :smile2: