Question - Where to get baby shoes to get them bronzed?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Whistler, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I gotta question. Where would you take a pair of baby shoes to get them bronzed. I know that used to be pretty popular a long time ago, and I can't find anything in the ole yellow pages. We are gonna get the baby's first shoes bronzed for my daughter. Shhhhhh---she doesn't know about this. It should go a long way toward cheering her up. She's doing pretty good, but she does have her bad times. Getting better each day though. She's tough and I'm proud of her for that. Anyway, if anyone knows what kind of place I need to be looking for, please make a post and let me know. Thanks.

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Sent you a pm with a link to a site

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I don't know Bryan:sad: !!! I will try to do some checking around and see what I can find out for you.
    I am glad to hear she is doing alright now and I hope she gets better still.

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
  5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Bryan, Did you search the net? I know there are some still out there. I saw a man at a festival this year with them at his booth. Sorry I'm not much help.

Glad to hear the healing has begun. Love and prayers.

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks everyone. I think I've found a place. Probably will mail them off and hope for the best. LOL Should make her happy when she gets them. Again, thanks.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bryan, good luck with the shoes. I hope it helps her.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Bryan glad to hear that she is getting better good luck with the shoes will be good later if not sooner how are you doing as I said been there it will ease up in time