Question on attachments.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 7, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I have a ton of pics in various threads. To the point that I'm deep in the red as far as space is concerned. Should I simply move them to my gallery and if this is done won't it then not be part of the thread anymore. I'm under the impression that once I save the pic to my files and then repost em in the gallery I will have to then erase or delete them from the original thread in order to open up space for future attachments. Should the thread then be erased also? It seems a shame for someone to be lookin at a thread and not seein the pics its talkin about. Any suggestions for this computer challenged boy would be met with open arms. LOL!

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great question,BG. I have often wondered why we can't post some pics more than once,I guess theres gotta be an answer .

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    :crazy::crazy::crazy: Then NO SUGGESTIONS from me BG!!!!!

ME.....YOU.....open arms.....embracing??????? I am ill just thinking about that!:0a30:

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I've wondered the same thing! Guess you need to send in a trouble ticket. I know if you delete them, and the thread is closed, that the pics in there will not delete. That's about all I know about that one. :eek:oooh: