Question if you please?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Sep 24, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just clicked on and seen a beautiful new site,of which I'm very impressed.However,I seem to be missing my gold coins and I know I had quite a few.Am I missing something? Anyone responding gets a big thanks. Humbly and cordially,
    Pat Powell:big_smile:

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Looks like at least some of your coins are back.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes I noticed some of them were back,when I checked at 5:30AM this morning they were all missing.Must be due to all the upgrades.But I thank you for responding.You are most kind.Humbly and cordially,Pat Powell:big_smile:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think they got just about everything going now and some new stuff. Looks good.

I wish someone would mail me my gold coins. I could sure use em right now. :tounge_out: :big_smile:

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    PK, HOPEFULLY WHEN THE SITE IS COMPLETED YOUR GET ALL YOUR COINS BACK,IF NOT THEN I'LL SHARE MINE WITH YOU:big_smile:

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sir: You are most kind.I really appreciate you! Pat Powell:big_smile:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ialso have noticed some really neat changes here but what is this thankyou stuff and how come I saw a post that only allowed one brother th give a thank you?

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    yeah, what is with this "Thanks" and the thanks in some many post deal?? Kind of lost at some of these new upgrades, but then again, that aint hard to do. :roll_eyes:

9. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Sure hope that one of the future upgrades is to do away with the listing of posts that haven't been updated since the last visit, but have posts that haven't been read. If I had wanted to read them, would have done it the first time. Its cluttering my screen. Put them back where they were before. I'm also having difficulty with the way the number of posts unread shows up after I've been on, go off, then come back later. The number doesn't decrease even if it was only a short time since my last visit. I found getting around easier before than now.

10. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    looks like some of them are back the site is looking real good

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i agree the site does look good! and you do have some of your coins back.

12. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I hope you get your gold coins back but I do like the new things on the newly renovated site. I don't understand the thanks thing either because I get quite a few thanks through pm's that are not mentioned in posts.:confused2:

13. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I just tried to give you 125 coins via the donate button. I hope it gets to you. I don't know how many you had to start with but I hope it helps.