Question hwy 412 at keystone lake

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by whiskerbattler, Jul 14, 2007.

1. whiskerbattler

whiskerbattler New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ok brothers i got a question fishing has been real slow for all fishing this year. But i see several cars and trucks parked by the bridge over keystone on HWY 412 everyday. Can anyone tell me what they are fishing for maybe how and if it is good there. I have no boat and bank fishing has not been good at all any help would be great thanks.

2. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Brandon: I cannot give you a definite answer because I have never stopped and asked them what they are fishing for -- BUT -- word on the street is that it is a good place for sandies. Maybe someone else with better knowledge than I have will come on and give us the real scoop. With the water as high as it is in Keystone right now I suspect people are fishing anywhere they can legally get to the water since their old dependable spots are probably covered.

3. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its a beach down there people party down there and camp for free you can also bring your dog on the beach down there i have never seen people fishing there.